Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can sign him and pay what we want

They just wont register him to play.

So he can't earn a win bonus and cant impress perspective future employers

For me he is being restricted and treated less favourably than others

The player holds all the cards

Step forward Rino or Nacho

Agree Bosman proved it can be done.

Well what are we waiting for, indeed why wasn't it implemented prior to the hearing taking place?

We probably wont move until we find out CVA or newco

In case SFA put a spanner in the works

Now if it were down to me or you we would sign a player as soon as and line up a friendly

Win it and no bonus for the player

Player goes straight to court

I am not much interested in what the sfa say, I am interested in what a court of the land will say.

Given that it was a Judge who sits in the High court of justiciary who upheld the decision, then im gonna guess that it would end in the same manner if it went to a court (tu)

I think we can sign him and pay what we want

They just wont register him to play.

So he can't earn a win bonus and cant impress perspective future employers

For me he is being restricted and treated less favourably than others

The player holds all the cards

Step forward Rino or Nacho

Any player who signs will be aware that he can't be registered, and therefore, can't play to impress prospective employers. There is nothing stopping the club from paying win bonuses to employees who do not cross the white line. The management team are a prime example.

Given that it was a Judge who sits in the High court of justiciary who upheld the decision, then im gonna guess that it would end in the same manner if it went to a court (tu)

Who picked the judge?And who is to say another judge would see things in the same light......unless you are saying that those alleged reports about the Scottish judges and Thailand are factual.

You guess, I will rely on a court to uphold fairness natural justice and equitableness.

Any player who signs will be aware that he can't be registered, and therefore, can't play to impress prospective employers. There is nothing stopping the club from paying win bonuses to employees who do not cross the white line. The management team are a prime example.

It matters not that he is aware

He is signing for the club. He know full well what he is getting himself into

He is being prevented from earning the same wages as his workmates

The club cannot be expected to pay him win bonus if he doesn't play

It's the player, NOT the club or the SFA who holds all the aces

Who picked the judge?And who is to say another judge would see things in the same light......unless you are saying that those alleged reports about the Scottish judges and Thailand are factual.

The SFA picked the Judge. No guarantee another judge would see things in the same light but if i absolutely had to put my mortgage on it, then i would plump for another judge agreeing with Lord Carloway and not Ray from rangersmedia (tu)

According to the "rules" being promoted as being our only recourse and we should be thankful for them and their impartial execution, it shouldn't have been a judge who sat, it should have been lunny. A clear breach of protocol and implementation of these "fair and unbiased" rules.

* The Disciplinary Procedures will be rewritten and a new Judicial Panel will be convened, led by a new Compliance Officer, to deal expediently with all disciplinary matters across Scottish FA jurisdiction.

According to the "rules" being promoted as being our only recourse and we should be thankful for them and their impartial execution, it shouldn't have been a judge who sat, it should have been lunny. A clear breach of protocol and implementation of these "fair and unbiased" rules.

* The Disciplinary Procedures will be rewritten and a new Judicial Panel will be convened, led by a new Compliance Officer, to deal expediently with all disciplinary matters across Scottish FA jurisdiction.

The judge sat on the appeal though. Not the original disciplinary action doh

The SFA picked the Judge. No guarantee another judge would see things in the same light but if i absolutely had to put my mortgage on it, then i would plump for another judge agreeing with Lord Carloway and not Ray from rangersmedia (tu)

So the alleged Thailand stories are true thenwink.gif

It matters not that he is aware

He is signing for the club. He know full well what he is getting himself into

He is being prevented from earning the same wages as his workmates

The club cannot be expected to pay him win bonus if he doesn't play

It's the player, NOT the club or the SFA who holds all the aces

When a player signs a contract there are all sorts of clauses put in. Why not one which includes a bonus based on the results of the team, whether he makes a contribution or not?

By your logic, a player signing for Hibs should be able to demand CL football through the courts simply because the league qualification rules are skewed in favour of the clubs which finish at the top of the table! :D

Im not so sure mate

I think thats the same judge that deemed the two lines of a song racist and that it was part of the other version

Even though the two line chant came before the other version TFS

Also deemed the song racist aginst Irish,even though it was written and produced,by an Irish passport holder as a wind up

I think maybe a conflict of interests for this guy

I would prefer another judge

Im not 100% but I think it was him

Anyway teabreak over speak later

The judge sat on the appeal though. Not the original disciplinary action doh

I am well aware of what appeals panel /tribunal Carloway sat on, lunny according to your favoured rules is responsible for leading all disciplinary matters across Scottish FA jurisdiction.

I am well aware of what appeals panel /tribunal Carloway sat on, lunny according to your favoured rules is responsible for leading all disciplinary matters across Scottish FA jurisdiction.

Yeah. The judicial panel, as set out by the rules you quoted, convened, held the original investigation and made a decision in accordance with the disciplinary procedures you quoted.

so can you please explain, how on earth that is a breach of protocol. <cr>

Yeah. The judicial panel, as set out by the rules you quoted, convened, held the original investigation and made a decision in accordance with the disciplinary procedures you quoted.

so can you please explain, how on earth that is a breach of protocol. <cr>

I would suggest the "rules" which you promote so whole heartedly are self explanatory on that matter, perhaps you think they should clarify the compliance officers role "led by a new Compliance Officer, to deal expediently with all disciplinary matters across Scottish FA jurisdiction".

Seems pretty clear to me, but I suppose you could have a compliance officer an ex PF at that and bench him, sort of let some one else do the job he is supposed to do maybe he wasn't quite up to the task but a guy without a club and a dude from Spartans were.:sherlock:

I would suggest the "rules" which you promote so whole heartedly are self explanatory on that matter, perhaps you think they should clarify the compliance officers role "led by a new Compliance Officer, to deal expediently with all disciplinary matters across Scottish FA jurisdiction".

Seems pretty clear to me, but I suppose you could have a compliance officer an ex PF at that and bench him, sort of let some one else do the job he is supposed to do maybe he wasn't quite up to the task but a guy without a club and a dude from Spartans were.:sherlock:

I somehow think even if they did explain his role, it still wouldnt be good enough for you. It would have been easier if you had just said you got that bit wrong and now accept protocol was followed, irrespective of how unfair the decision may feel at present for us all.

The bottom line though is that the SFA will argue the decision is fair and equitable and would point to a High Court judge upholding that decision as a testament to that. (tu)

I somehow think even if they did explain his role, it still wouldnt be good enough for you. It would have been easier if you had just said you got that bit wrong and now accept protocol was followed, irrespective of how unfair the decision may feel at present for us all.

The bottom line though is that the SFA will argue the decision is fair and equitable and would point to a High Court judge upholding that decision as a testament to that. (tu)

You seem to have trouble understanding "with all disciplinary matters across Scottish FA jurisdiction"

I would expect no less from someone so slavishly supporting something so patently unjust, like I said we should let the court decide rather than you or a kangaroo panel who made up "rules" to suit. :sherlock: