John-Paul Murphy

Mr Struth

Are you talking about Hillier? Who are the accusers, or is that a stupid question?

Na mate its not from VB! There is quite a good trace for this and a few of us had a look into it! One an ex student although not specificly of his but the links are there!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na mate its not from VB! There is quite a good trace for this and a few of us had a look into it! One an ex student although not specificly of his but the links are there!

He's denying it, I presume?

Didn't you say previously that he was a Rangers supporter?

Dear Sir,

As an avid reader of the Sunday Post and my wife of The Peoples Friend, and one who purchases all the Broons and Oor Wullie albums for my 11 grandchildren I regret to inform you that I will no longer be purchasing any DC Thomson publications for the foreseeable future.

This decision is in no way indicative of the quality of your products which I and all my family have been brought up on over four generations but is a result of your employment of Mr John Paul Murphy, whose anti British rhetoric, freely found on the internet I find repulsive and abhorrent.

It amazes me that anyone who spends this amount of time pedalling his warped views on the world wide web has any time at all to dedicate to his work with your company.

Regards,

Swally.

He's denying it, I presume?

Didn't you say previously that he was a Rangers supporter?

He's been to hospitality at Ibrox twice with a couple of our main directors, but I have been proven wrong mate (not a first :D) I as did one of our guys pressumed he was a bear, seems he's into a bit of the BOTOB etc, I'll be home later and don't mind sharing the pms with you and ED but I'm on my phone the now so when I'm near the comp al share them

He's been to hospitality at Ibrox twice with a couple of our main directors, but I have been proven wrong mate (not a first :D) I as did one of our guys pressumed he was a bear, seems he's into a bit of the BOTOB etc, I'll be home later and don't mind sharing the pms with you and ED but I'm on my phone the now so when I'm near the comp al share them

No problem. Just clearing things up in my own mind.

Oh dear - I wonder if his neighbours know he is having this conversation.

Anyone on a Hearts board?

They really should know in the interests of preventing a crime.

John-Paul Murphy ‏@jp_murphy

Our new across-the-street neighbours are flying a 6x4ft Union flag with a Hearts crest in the middle from bedroom #ThereGoesTheNeigbourhood

13h Fritz A. Grandold Fritz A. Grandold ‏@fritzagrandold

@jp_murphy I wonder if that has a fire certificate, a lighter would test it out.

Expand

13h John-Paul Murphy John-Paul Murphy ‏@jp_murphy

@fritzagrandold Indeed. Would be a real shame if it was to fall foul of an accident - fire or water damage. Or dogshite.

Dear Sir,

As an avid reader of the Sunday Post and my wife of The Peoples Friend, and one who purchases all the Broons and Oor Wullie albums for my 11 grandchildren I regret to inform you that I will no longer be purchasing any DC Thomson publications for the foreseeable future.

This decision is in no way indicative of the quality of your products which I and all my family have been brought up on over four generations but is a result of your employment of Mr John Paul Murphy, whose anti British rhetoric, freely found on the internet I find repulsive and abhorrent.

It amazes me that anyone who spends this amount of time pedalling his warped views on the world wide web has any time at all to dedicate to his work with your company.

Regards,

Swally.

Excellent idea lets make it known to his employers!

Oh dear - I wonder if his neighbours know he is having this conversation.

Anyone on a Hearts board?

They really should know in the interests of preventing a crime.

John-Paul Murphy ‏@jp_murphy

Our new across-the-street neighbours are flying a 6x4ft Union flag with a Hearts crest in the middle from bedroom #ThereGoesTheNeigbourhood

13h Fritz A. Grandold Fritz A. Grandold ‏@fritzagrandold

@jp_murphy I wonder if that has a fire certificate, a lighter would test it out.

Expand

13h John-Paul Murphy John-Paul Murphy ‏@jp_murphy

@fritzagrandold Indeed. Would be a real shame if it was to fall foul of an accident - fire or water damage. Or dogshite.

Can we trace his address and letter drop these facts to his neighbours?.....they should be made aware in case of possible attack!

Can we trace his address and letter drop these facts to his neighbours?.....they should be made aware in case of possible attack!

Their house is obviously in imminent danger of attack.

I think it should be promulgated on all Hearts boards in the interests of preventing a crime.

1. Did you have a 6' x 4' UJ with a Hearts crest hanging out your window?

2. Are you new to your neighbourhood?

3. Does the guy living opposite you 'entertain children'? (well thats what his profile says)

Your property could be in danger.

Ring the local crime prevention officer immediately :sherlock:

On a serious note - what kinda person spends their whole life pontificating on Twitter?

I'm not on it but when you see some people living their whole lives out on it, tweeting every single thought that comes in to their heads you wonder if anyone does any work any more.

Apparently MP's are at it in Parliament as well.

How can they listen to debates if they are spending their lives twittering?

Its a recipe for getting in the sh*t if ye ask me.