John-Paul Murphy

Mr Struth

Paul McCartney was named after his father James McCartney who was an Irish Protestant ... the whole give Ireland back to the Irish thing was just too many drugs :rolleyes:

"when I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me"

you sure Paul's a proddy ?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul McCartney was named after his father James McCartney who was an Irish Protestant ... the whole give Ireland back to the Irish thing was just too many drugs :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I couldn't give a fuck who he was named after, or what drink or drugs he has taken.

He was a Republican sypathiser.

Is taking too many drugs an excuse for the tarriers from across the city for being republican sympathisers?

As much as this guy is saying all the things he would be saying if he was involved in RTC and trying to hide it I have to say I have my doubts about his involvement. Surely anyone who subscribes to the blog or an article gets notifications of new posts and that's what has been seen. In addition if he was involved in it I'd expect links on his twitter to more RTC articles or at least some indication that he knows a bit about it, instead his twitter reads simply like any other bitter Celtic fan. For example he tells some idiot that they are "bang on" with a comment that Jelavic and Weiss were at Rangers before Whyte was involved and Rangers still owe money on them whereas someone who isn't thick and at least understands a little about how football transfers tend to work would know that many deals (including these ones) are agreed to be paid in installments and it's only the installments due since Whyte took over that haven't been paid. To be honest though I don't actually care who the RTC guy is, it's blatantly obvious whoever it is lost their source months ago and it descended into a blog that is simply guess work and wishful thinking from one that despite the blatant Rangers hating sentiment actually did exhibit some insider knowledge that turned out to be true.

As much as this guy is saying all the things he would be saying if he was involved in RTC and trying to hide it I have to say I have my doubts about his involvement. Surely anyone who subscribes to the blog or an article gets notifications of new posts and that's what has been seen. In addition if he was involved in it I'd expect links on his twitter to more RTC articles or at least some indication that he knows a bit about it, isntead his twitter reads simply like any other bitter Celtic fan. For example he tells some idiot that they are "bang on" with a comment that Jelavic and Weiss were at Rangers before Whyte was involved and Rangers still owe money on them whereas someone who isn't thick and at least understands a little about how football transfers tend to work would know that many deals (including these ones) are agreed to be paid in installments and it's only the installments due since Whyte took over that haven't been paid. To be honest though I don't actually care who the RTC guy is, it's blatantly obvious whoever it is lost their source months ago and it descended into a blog that is simply guess work and wishful thinking from one that despite the blatant Rangers hating sentiment actually did exhibit some insider knowledge that turned out to be true.

You are probably spot on with that by the way. (tu)

I know this wont be popular but its a pity we didnt have someone who was willing to put as much into exposing Whyte on our own side. Mibbee just mibbee we could have got something done quicker before we got into the shit we are in. (tu)

You are probably spot on with that by the way. (tu)

I know this wont be popular but its a pity we didnt have someone who was willing to put as much into exposing Whyte on our own side. Mibbee just mibbee we could have got something done quicker before we got into the shit we are in. (tu)

I agree - the blog has yet to be proved wrong!

<cr>

It should be pointed out that the op has the highest negative rep I have seen on here.

Be very fucking careful starting shit that you cannot back up.

There are a lot of people watching.

What are we talking about here.

Who's watching ?

And who should the OP be careful from ?

It should be pointed out that the op has the highest negative rep I have seen on here.

Be very fucking careful starting shit that you cannot back up.

There are a lot of people watching.

Yet to see JP Murphy deny any of these have you ;-)

He has already had a go at you on his Twatter account, calling you a coward, etc....

What are we talking about here.

Who's watching ?

And who should the OP be careful from ?

Still not answered the Questions could you be john Paul. ?

John Paul seems to be hiding like a bitch and protecting his tweets now, must be the fear kicking in.

I'm sure this morning on his way to work, getting off outside Baillie Gifford on Leith St, Edinburgh opposite John Lewis wearing his silly little ruck sack will provoke a response from him.

I am sure it will now, Mr S.

I am just pointing out that we are all responsible, under the law for what WE post on here.

I am sure it will now, Mr S.

I am just pointing out that we are all responsible, under the law for what WE post on here.

Let's see JPs response. I bet after reading/being informed he realises that his wee game is up.