CVA Proposal Delayed.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

not the 3.5 from colly/bristow. the money we are still owed by other teams and prize money etc

Apologies.

All of that will be used up prior to a CVA proposal. Secured creditors, minus RFCG, is £2m plus interest and charges, and the prizemoney will be held back to clear debts to other Scottish clubs.

Apologies.

All of that will be used up prior to a CVA proposal. Secured creditors, minus RFCG, is £2m plus interest and charges, and the prizemoney will be held back to clear debts to other Scottish clubs.

making the bid worth what 6 million ish to creditors?

Apologies.

The administrators surely have the power to force the sfa/spl to hand over any monies in relation to the club.

The administrators surely have the power to force the sfa/spl to hand over any monies in relation to the club.

No because the sfa/spl will just make up a new rule when it suits them to fuck us about again.

They have done it before and will do it again

Why is it that some pricks on here can't wait for this to fail just so they can say "I told you so"? Have a good long look in the mirror. Some folk have a cheek to call themselves supporters. Negativity won't get us anywhere. The blue knights fucked it up for themselves. They didn't win. Get over it and back the new consortium. The ones who are actually willing to put money in. Rant over.

No because the sfa/spl will just make up a new rule when it suits them to fuck us about again.

They have done it before and will do it again

I'm afraid the law of the land relating to the powers of administrators would overrule a silly little set up like the sfa/spl. As well as getting best deal for creditors they have to power to chase and collect debts.

Why is it that some pricks on here can't wait for this to fail just so they can say "I told you so"? Have a good long look in the mirror. Some folk have a cheek to call themselves supporters. Negativity won't get us anywhere. The blue knights fucked it up for themselves. They didn't win. Get over it and back the new consortium. The ones who are actually willing to put money in. Rant over.

if it fails what's to back?

I'm afraid the law of the land relating to the powers of administrators would overrule a silly little set up like the sfa/spl. As well as getting best deal for creditors they have to power to chase and collect debts.

Why does the law of the land not get large companies like vodafone to pay their dues then?

Nothing surprises me in this and for someone to actually follow the law would be a first!

Hard to be too surprised, I doubt one deadline has been met in the whole process, and I hope Duff and Phelps are hauled over when the process is finished.

Now at the point where I cannot see a CVA being achieved, so in the outside scenario that it is, it would make the celebrations all the sweeter. But have to say I've basically faced up to the idea of a newco since Miller was PB, still can't see any other way out.