CVA Proposal Delayed.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you also said the cva was worth 15 million.

Nope. I believe what i actually said was that it was POTENTIALLY £15m.

I also clarified that i was reading between the lines based on what was actually said at the Administrators press conference.

Have the administrators confirmed their money is now included in the £8.5m or are we simply taking the STV's views as facts ? (not that im saying they are wrong by the way) (tu)

I also clarified that i was reading between the lines based on what was actually said at the Administrators press conference.

Have the administrators confirmed their money is now included in the £8.5m or are we simply taking the STV's views as facts ? (not that im saying they are wrong by the way) (tu)

I can indeed vouch for you using the word POTENTIALLY 00000042.gif

Do you ordinarily get all they bill for or is it by negotiation with the other creditors?

Not completely sure but I think full bill is the norm but creditors can challenge the fee in court should they have good reason. That may well happen.

You were given the answer last week. ;)

you said a lot in that thread.

Not completely sure but I think full bill is the norm but creditors can challenge the fee in court should they have good reason. That may well happen.

D&P put in their claim and if it's rejected by the creditors, they apply to the courts for a ruling.

greens bid has gone from potentially 15 million with souness and smith on board, gers links, big names to amaze the fans, 20 investors, premiership experience.

to green 6 million a hotel manager and a lawyer.

wtf is next?

Salvation !

terminator_salvation.jpg

I should say a few things in the interests of balance.

I dont hope green fails. I actually hope he's everything he was made out to be in the flurry of pr a week past on Friday.

of course he isnt. indeed he's full of shite. but I do.t think he's malicious just full of shite. if he can get funding for his bid he probably will do quite well.

to put it in language green would understand he's a del boy not a boycey.

I should say a few things in the interests of balance.

I dont hope green fails. I actually hope he's everything he was made out to be in the flurry of pr a week past on Friday.

of course he isnt. indeed he's full of shite. but I do.t think he's malicious just full of shite. if he can get funding for his bid he probably will do quite well.

to put it in language green would understand he's a del boy not a boycey.

Who the fuck is Rodney though, thats my worry? ;)

greens bid has gone from potentially 15 million with souness and smith on board, gers links, big names to amaze the fans, 20 investors, premiership experience.

to green 6 million a hotel manager and a lawyer.

wtf is next?

That was the papers saying most of that. And it's not £6m it's £8m.

The 20 investors were always "possible investors" and they still are.

It was the papers who said Souness and Smith and the administrators who said Premiership experience and Gers links. For all we know there could be.