You know what currently annoys me most about Whyte?

I don't know if anybody has said this, or perhaps even said it at the time, but when the SFA announced they were investigating the club and Whyte, his response was pathetic, smug and cowardly and potentially added some venom to the SFA penalty.

What a c*nt he is. He's buggered off and boldly laughs in they're face, shouting that the penalties won't affect him and they've no chance of getting any money out of him.

I tend to think that would have influenced the decision, since if any penalty against him was pointless and ineffective, that only leaves the club to take the punishment. It kind of winds them up, whilst putting us on a tee to be hit.

Anyone else think similarly?

• the media have told us that Gary Withey forged signatures on proof of funds documents during the takeover.
  • the media have told us that it's illegal to buy a company using the companies future revenue.

so what annoys me most is he baoght the club illegally & fraudulantly but he isn't sitting in a prison cell?

Oleg - I think you have hit the nail on the head.

If CW had gone to the hearing and made his case - even apologised for bringing the game into disrepute, I firmly believe the punishment would not have included a transfer ban.

But then again, he is a cunt so cunty is as cunty does....

I've totally forgotten that its 99.9% David Murrays fault.

Unfortunately Murray wasn't charged by the SFA - although he was directly responsible for having the person who was in the big chair at the time.....

tbf the sfa had already said whyte was guilty b4 any of the hearings took place.

i hate whyte as much as the next bear but i would have reacted in exactly the same way as he did.

it was a total farce from the start with the sfa. there was no trial. only a sentancing then a joke appeal stage.

I don't know if anybody has said this, or perhaps even said it at the time, but when the SFA announced they were investigating the club and Whyte, his response was pathetic, smug and cowardly and potentially added some venom to the SFA penalty.

What a c*nt he is. He's buggered off and boldly laughs in they're face, shouting that the penalties won't affect him and they've no chance of getting any money out of him.

I tend to think that would have influenced the decision, since if any penalty against him was pointless and ineffective, that only leaves the club to take the punishment. It kind of winds them up, whilst putting us on a tee to be hit.

Anyone else think similarly?

don't we pay whytes penalty.