Helicopter Sunday 2005

G.E.C.

I was in the house watching both games, feeling pretty low, and then with about 10 minutes to go saw Petrov going ballistic shouting at a linesman over a throw-in that didn't seem important, that was when I realised that they were starting to crack up.

Marvin Andrews won us a title just on faith, what a man.

We were in the boozer that day mate and as we were 1-0 up we just focused on the taigs game, when we seen the argument everyone in the boozer knew they would collapse and the rest as they say is history

I was in the aaragon on Byers road. only showing the rangers game anyway as the second half drifts away no one is even watching the game and my mate screams yeeeeeees.

whole pub turns to him and says what is it big man.

I don't know my phones ringing must be something.

thank fuck it was or we were all getting lynched.

Seven years ago already how time has flew by, was in my house with my dad watching them play motherwell. When Mcdonald scored we couldn't of went anymore crazy, loved the commentators that day too..."HE SCORED HE SCOOORED MCDONALD'S SCORED FOR MOTHERWELL!!!"

The helicopter is changing direction. :D

:lol:

Amazing day, remember being sat in the living room with the biggest smile on my face, in absolute disbelief that Motherwell had scored against them. Praying that they would hold on then the 2nd went in and me and by dad were bouncing round the room going mental! :) 7 years. wow.