What Is The True Colour Of Green's Money?

yeah I think they are cunts selling us down the river. don't see much point giving cunt a chance to prove they are cunts.

Shouldn't the point be that you would be giving them a chance to prove they aren't cunts?

And its them that 'have an agenda' - ha, wonderful, couldn't write your posts better if I tried (tu)

If Rangers are dead to you without a CVA whatever happens, I'm assuming if we don't get one why would you want to be on a Rangers forum?

as I understand it fans of other clubs are allowed on here if they obey the rules. even dead ones.

IIRC there is a third lanark fan that posts from time to time.

as I understand it fans of other clubs are allowed on here if they obey the rules. even dead ones.

IIRC there is a third lanark fan that posts from time to time.

Perhaps, but you're here as a Rangers fan, and I just wish you could come around to the idea that even with newcos involved Rangers can still go on.

Fans make a club more than anything.

Perhaps, but you're here as a Rangers fan, and I just wish you could come around to the idea that even with newcos involved Rangers can still go on.

Fans make a club more than anything.

who knows perhaps I will perhaps I won't have to. I will certainly have plenty to say about those that took us to it. sdm, Muir, lloyds, whyte d&p and maybe green.

who knows perhaps I will perhaps I won't have to. I will certainly have plenty to say about those that took us to it. sdm, Muir, lloyds, whyte d&p and maybe green.

The buck stops with Murray and Whyte to a lesser extent, the rest is just a case of us looking to blame as many people as possible.