Unsponsered home top

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered (tu)

Free Delivery is still offered as well :uk:

Was going to order on SportsDirect but happy to pay the extra few quid to get rid of that awful sponsor!

Fuck sake, I had to pay for the delivery from the JJB store, should have got it from the rangers megastore haha

Just back from the megastore. Got the unsponsored one with Barca 72 on the back. They seemed to have a fair few but there were people buying 3 or 4 at a time so I don't think they'll be there much longer. Tried the long sleeve on but didn't look as good as the short sleeve.

The rangers megastore has a twitter account and they seem to be pretty responsive @RangersStore

Megastore, JJB Argyle Street and Sauchiehall Street.

Thanks mate. Work in East Kilbride so looks like it's an early finish and a drive to Ibrox ........... if they have any left.

Just back from the megastore. Got the unsponsored one with Barca 72 on the back. They seemed to have a fair few but there were people buying 3 or 4 at a time so I don't think they'll be there much longer. Tried the long sleeve on but didn't look as good as the short sleeve.

The rangers megastore has a twitter account and they seem to be pretty responsive @RangersStore

I was dead set on getting the short sleeve but tried on the long sleeve and thought it was much nicer TBH

looks so much better without shitey sponser :)

I was dead set on getting the short sleeve but tried on the long sleeve and thought it was much nicer TBH

looks so much better without shitey sponser :)

Don't get me wrong the long sleeve is smart, just looked a bit weird on me. Plus I like to get the guns out :lol: