Unsponsered home top

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked the guy on the megastore twitter about them weeks ago and he said in store only. Would've been first to order if I knew they would've been online. :anguish:

Pretty sure a limited amount went onsale online last night and they're all gone.

No idea why they didn't put them up for pre order when the kit first got announced!

Pretty sure a limited amount went onsale online last night and they're all gone.

No idea why they didn't put them up for pre order when the kit first got announced!

People will have pre ordered the original, then see the unsponsored and get that too :sherlock:

Raging there's none left online. Don't live in Glasgow so can't just nip to the megastore. Didn't have any problems getting the unsponsored one last year. I think the daft placement of the tenants logo has people wanting the unsponsored one because it looks better rather than for a religious reason.

I went to the megastore at around 12 today and got an XL short sleeved and a Large long sleeved, both without the sponsor. They had I think two rails left of the unsponsored shirts. I could be wrong though.

I went to the megastore at around 12 today and got an XL short sleeved and a Large long sleeved, both without the sponsor. They had I think two rails left of the unsponsored shirts. I could be wrong though.

Go back and check then let us know.

Cheers :lol:

Feel sorry for some of my mates. Couldn't get to Glasgow on launch day because of work and the unsponsored 1's were sold out. We can't wear the sponsored version for religious reasons.

I am in the same boat. Didn't have any trouble ordering the unsponsored one online last year. I suspect many people have been buying the unsponsored one this year as it looks so much better hence why they have sold out so quick this time. Supposed to be some more in 6 weeks according to the twitter page, just hope I get in there quick this time.

Rangers Megastore ‏@RangersStore

Bears there will be a small amount of home unsponsored on line and megastore in about 5-7 weeks. Once these are gone thats it , thanks

Anyone wanting one my want to keep and eye on the website.

Just read on twitter that there are limited amounts of the new home top without the tenets sponsor http://t.co/WnvjglDU

I see that as well as removing the sponsors logo, they have also removed the five fuckin stars as well.

Not just the one, but all fucking five.

Is that a bit of a pre-empt strike at the ongoing SPL investigation, or is someone taking the piss?

I see that as well as removing the sponsors logo, they have also removed the five fuckin stars as well.

Not just the one, but all fucking five.

Is that a bit of a pre-empt strike at the ongoing SPL investigation, or is someone taking the piss?

The stars are on the left hand side at the bottom.

It's a replica of the 74 kit. Hence no stars round the logo.

arjg.png