Unsponsered home top

The stars are on the left hand side at the bottom.

It's a replica of the 74 kit. Hence no stars round the logo.

arjg.png

They don't look like "proper" big stars to me.

Why have they lowered the size and profile of our stars?

I'm pissed off that Umbro seem to think it s acceptable to slide our stars off the front as if they were unimportant.

These cunts over the East side of the country seem to think their BIG star is somewhat more important than our 5 small stars and Umbro seem to be backing up their theory.

It's about time we got rid of Umbro, as some of the strips they have been giving us for years have been fucking dreadful and just look like they are running out of ideas.

Get one of the big guns in like Adidas or Nike, something like that.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's a replica of the 1974 kit...

Fair enough that it's the 72 replica, but the way it's designed, the stars sort of disappear.

You've got a big bold bright white "Tailored By Umbro" and then next to it you've got what looks like 5 irrelevant stitching mistakes.

Belter of a top - ordered both the S/S and the L/S without the sponsor, and they arrived last week. The only downside is I couldn't get them printed; wanted to get Parlane on one and Wee Doddie's name on the other. :disappointment:

Went into JJB on Argyll Street looking for a non sponsored one, when I asked where I'd got an incomprehensible response from some fuckwit working there. Guessing that the Superstore's my best bet? Having a few drinks to celebrate the jubilee so excuse me if I've missed anything in the thread.

Fuckin fantastic deal JJB are offering with this new strip.

Although I am pissed off with Umbro for lowering the profile of the 5 stars by taking them off the front of the shirt, shrinking the size of them and then hiding them beneath their logo, I am impressed by the versatility and adaptility of the new top.

Apparently, the stars on the new jersey are not permanent, and are removable, so we can simply peel one or two stars off if the SPL double contract investigation outcome is not favourable.

On a more positive note, I here that JJB are selling additional stars that we can buy very cheaply and simply stick onto our new top whenever we want.

I have checked and they don't do the same kind of deals for stars at Barcelona, Bayern Munch or Celtic.

Although I am pissed off with Umbro for lowering the profile of the 5 stars by taking them off the front of the shirt, shrinking the size of them and then hiding them beneath their logo, I am impressed by the versatility and adaptility of the new top.

Apparently, the stars on the new jersey are not permanent, and are removable, so we can simply peel one or two stars off if the SPL double contract investigation outcome is not favourable.

On a more positive note, I here that JJB are selling additional stars that we can buy very cheaply and simply stick onto our new top whenever we want.

I have checked and they don't do the same kind of deals for stars at Barcelona, Bayern Munch or Celtic.

Jog on Declan.

Please ban this fuck stick

Does it hurt that your first title in years is tainted??

And that no one gives a fuck about it??