anyone watching this shite on bbc?!

Revolt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, I'm watching it. The one most pertinent thing that's already crossed my mind is that if it's as "cut & dried" as BBC is making out, then why have 3 high court judges taken so long to make their judgement on TBC??

It's all conjecture & he keeps going on about "evidence seen by me & the BBC" but doesn't actually show this evidence!!

Got bored after 20m. Will watch the rest if it seems the last 40m is that bad. However, surely the fact that an insider on the BTC has leaked documents then the tribunal should be disbanded? Would a High Court trial carry on if some of the evidence was leaked??? Farce! If we're guilty then we have to accept it and carry on. However, who knows what this guy Daly has been privy to and passed on??

all sounds pretty damming

could be darker times ahead

Hope you are recording this and take time to look back over it....................fuckin hell bud are you that naive as to how these programs are put together, to suit the agenda of the people making it.

Hope you are recording this and take time to look back over it....................fuckin hell bud are you that naive as to how these programs are put together, to suit the agenda of the people making it.

well yes they put a slant on it

but they arent allowed to just lie :lol: