anyone watching this shite on bbc?!

Revolt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the way Daly was just pretending to be on the phone to D+P's PR man, but making out it was actually happening! If anyone was on the end of that phone, the mic on his shirt would of picked up their voice! lol

What's with all these phone calls - can't be anyone on the other end listening to this whank rant on like that.

Oh, then he comes back to his car after 20 mins at the door of the Banstead guy - or so he says!

Even don't get done get Dom would have had some pixelated pictures from the doorstep!

can anyone find anything positive in this ??

Yeah, not seen a bit of evidence yet. Every letter that's been shown hasn't shown any header on official paper & every interview has been personal opinion with no hard evidence.

Plus, it just really regurgitated stuff we've known for ages!

Pretty sure that its no as clear cut as they make out or all of the cases outstanding against us wold be settled by now. I men cum on who do you think would be the best at digging up evidence the people we owe money or some tit of a jurno wanting to drag our name through the mud. WATP

Yeah, not seen a bit of evidence yet. Every letter that's been shown hasn't shown any header on official paper & every interview has been personal opinion with no hard evidence.

Plus, it just really regurgitated stuff we've known for ages!

so you knenw about prince albert of monaco already?

i certainly had heard no mention of it

Now i'm assumin that most of these "documents" etc are supposed confidential. So how does a twat from the bbc manage to be privy to all this information.

There will be ways around it. He works for the BBC one of the biggest if not the biggest broadcasters in the world and, they will say they are doing it in the best interests of Rangers.

They would be able to get the documents no bother.

When I started watching that pish, i thought hell here we go, the more i listened the more absurd the whole program became, it was cheaply done and billed as damming evidence to be revealed, what damming evidence, just pish, I mentioned some time ago the Duff Phelps issue and got berated with neg reps, hey stuff them all, as long as the bears survive and my kids can follow in my footsteps by following the great Glasgow Rangers.... :21:

This programme was the same old same old.. Fuck all new, Murray is a knob, whyte is a shifty wee bastard, one of Duff and Phelps directors was involved with Shyte.

Nothing we didnt know yesterday.The EBTs case is still live, and Rangers could still come out on top.

Was worried before, back to normal state of confusion now.

PS. Sammy if you are reading this, did you pick up your 30 pieces of silver?

I hope your next shite is a hedgehog. :wanker: