Duff & Phelps out now

A D&P director was involved in the takeover with Whyte, which included Ticketus.

D&P then claimed they knew nothing about Ticketus, LIARS!

for those of us who were unable to watch can you please tell me what they have done that would involve us getting new admin in and having to start from where we were on feb 14th?

Those are very serious allegations and there is no way they would have been allowed to broadcast them if there wasn't substance behind them. I think we are all awaiting D&P's response and them to face some tough questions about the failed TBK bid and successful Green bid.

Just when we think we are taking a step forward we take 5 back the way :anguish:

Im Afraid gone are the days when the bbc weren't allowed to produce news or documentaries that weren't proven as fact. There may be some substance to there claims but they are renowned for spouting bullshit to suit there own agenda.

I'm not sticking my head in the sand but ....

Where is the smoking gun here? It's true to say that talking about deals with ticketus could easily be about short term financing, which is where ticketus usually position themselves.

As for the EBT's., As I missed the first half hour of the show, what's a side letter and how is that proof that 2nd contracts existed ??

Personally, I don't know who to trust these days.

Who's to say anything the BBC said, that wasn't already known, was infact true? There wasn't any concrete evidence from there part.

Although at the same time some of things they were say, especially regarding D&P brings up some worrying issues. Surely D&P can't go on as Administrators of this club, if the BBC's claims are proven to be true.

We need an indepentdent invistigation into all this.

If you just saw that BBC programme them you'll know what I mean.

D&P are part of it!

D&P MUST GO!!!!!

You are obviously not familiar with the term professional independence, or you would not post such taig loaded shit.

I'm not sticking my head in the sand but ....

Where is the smoking gun here? It's true to say that talking about deals with ticketus could easily be about short term financing, which is where ticketus usually position themselves.

As for the EBT's., As I missed the first half hour of the show, what's a side letter and how is that proof that 2nd contracts existed ??

never explained anything about side letters nor did he show any proof. just said he had seen documents.

I wasn't going to watch it as I didnt like the people who made it, but I did watch it and if I'm honest I found it wasn' the anti Rangers bullshit I was expecting, it was actually a very stark and seemingly well informed report which could and probably will have major implications in what is going to nfold in the next few days, the whole confilct of interest thing regarding D+P, Grier and Ticketus is fucking scary stuff and ask yourself why they didn't attend the interview he set up? I can see some cunt getting the jail I just hope it isn't too late for us in the meantime.

Exactly my thoughts too.

To write this off as bullshit simply because it's the BBC would be foolish especially as Daly exposed/sussed Whyte out almost six months before any of the rest of us did.

This.

Daly was proved to have done good work after the last documentary so this time I think we should take on board what he's saying and direct our anger towards the people with the real agenda, those running the club

i hate the bbc as much as the next man, but if there info wasnt deemed strong they would not have shown it. im pretty sure the beeb dont want to be paying out millions in lawsuits.

Whyte is getting on the blower right now to Prince Alberts legal team to sue them. (tu)

You are obviously not familiar with the term professional independence, or you would not post such taig loaded shit.

They didn't help themselves when they broke the promise of 'Chinese Walls' with Grier by trying to smuggle him in to see Murray.

I wasn't going to watch it as I didnt like the people who made it, but I did watch it and if I'm honest I found it wasn' the anti Rangers bullshit I was expecting, it was actually a very stark and seemingly well informed report which could and probably will have major implications in what is going to nfold in the next few days, the whole confilct of interest thing regarding D+P, Grier and Ticketus is fucking scary stuff and ask yourself why they didn't attend the interview he set up? I can see some cunt getting the jail I just hope it isn't too late for us in the meantime.

i would agree with this. i thought it would have been a slaughter but they actually just told about the depth of the ebt scheme. i didnt even feel he went out his way to say or paint us as guilty.

was a very scary watch but its the fairest thing ive seen on the beeb about us in yrs, apart from sammy the taig

If you just saw that BBC programme them you'll know what I mean.

D&P are part of it!

D&P MUST GO!!!!!

What a load of old shite you talk!!

David Grier was with 'MCR' at the time of CW's takeover when he was advising Whyte ON BEHALF of MCR.

Duff & Phelps, the company, took over MCR, so it was nothing to do with Duff & Phelps, so no conflict of interest.

Thats like blaming "Jones & Son Plumbing" for a botched bathroom job done by "Smith & Davis Bathrooms" in 2010 after "Jones & Son" took them over in 2012!!

You should change your name from 'airdriebluenose' to 'airdrieSepticrumourlover'

I don't know what to make of all of this, however I tend to trust my gut instinct.

I watched the programme unfold with an ever increasing sense of dread at what has become of our proud club.

Integrity, transparency and honour seem to be small by-words to a collection of individuals who have no interests at heart but their own.

In all of this the main sufferers are the supporters - ordinary people who follow a club we love, a club loved by our fathers and indeed our forefathers.

When you think of the list of honourable gentlemen who guided our club to greatness over the many years of our history it is enough to make you weep!

It's time we all looked at this with sense and reason, those who have again and again backed D&P now need to swallow their pride and climb down from their positions......this is much greater than self!

Let's be objective, what has been claimed here by the BBC will be viewed with interest from the legal world. They therefore would not open themselves up to abuse and possible action of wasting police time and or that of the courts by aimlessly slandering D&P.

This for me points crystally at one massive Hustle, Whyte,Grier of D&P, withey are all in cahoots....whether Green is ....can as yet only be guessed at.....but I do think my gut instinct has not been too wrong as yet!....it tells me to treat Green with much caution but that's a another subject.

I truly love my club, they are part of me, my family and that of my forefathers Glasgow Rangers!...to this end I do intend to explore how to petition the courts to immediately review the court appointed administrators......I never thought I would have thought that I would have been sitting wishing that HMRC had won the battle to appoint an administrator other thanD&P.

We would have been much further down the road to recovery by now IMHO and not have a 3 million admin bill!

If D&P are removed forthwith due to proffessional misconduct then the question is do we have to pay them from the creditors pot?....can they be struck off for this?

Whatever we think of the BBC in recent times....or Daly.....I don't think they would be wide of the mark here..I truly don't and if we bury our heads in the sand....well....just look what has happened thus far to our club and our society....time to awaken to everything and all and start fighting our corner!

Any lawyers on who can advise vote of no confidence in D&P?

I don't think anyone would argue that Daly's documentary purports to be a factual account of what took place during the SDM era, the Whtye takeover saga and the D & P administration. There were certainly parts of the programme that tested the bounds of reason, but overall, it was thought provoking and interesting and, for any Rangers fan, extremely worrrying and of considerable concern.

I don't think the programme added anything additonal or revelatory to our knowledge of the EBT issue, although the extent and scope of the 'scheme' is, perhaps, greater than we had heretofore believed. However, for good or ill that matter is the subject of the Big Tax Case, and that decision is still awaited.

Whether the allegations made against D & F, Grier, Withey, and others can be proven, only time - and forceful legal action - will tell, but the programme has raised sufficient serious concern to warrant the removal of Duff & Phelps forthwith - of that there can be no doubt! The conflict of interest is stark and, even if that argument were to fail, the appearance of a conflict is unassailable.

Whether you like Daly's programme or not, it has assisted our understanding of what took place over the Murray years and, indeed, in recent weeks and months. We have been lied to on a mammoth scale and we should not shoot the messenger for bringing us a view that is unpalatable.

We must use Daly's programme to effect the immediate removal of Duff & Phelps and install administrators who are totally impartial and free of any taint, either of Murray or Whyte.

The RFFF in conjunction with new administrators must speedily consider what evidence id available and seek to initiate action against those who have betrayed and defrauded or club.