Rangers 2012/13 Home shirt

Our new home shirt is out tomorrow, i have pre-ordered it last week so delivered tomorrow :) is anybody else getting it? what about printing, what you bears going to get? finally has anyone heard any news about when our away/third kit will be revealled?

This will be my last Rangers top as I'm a wee bit too old for them now and I'm buying this because its in tribute to the Barca Bears 72 team.

Printing with be in honour of my favourite Rangers player ever - Alex McDonald.

"McDonald" and "10".

40 years tomorrow Bears & Bearettes.

:praise: The Barca Bears :cheers:

This will be my last Rangers top as I'm a wee bit too old for them now and I'm buying this because its in tribute to the Barca Bears 72 team.

Printing with be in honour of my favourite Rangers player ever - Alex McDonald.

"McDonald" and "10".

40 years tomorrow Bears & Bearettes.

:praise: The Barca Bears :cheers:

Never too old for these colours, my friend. (I.e. It's sound for a man to buy one every season and wear it every other Saturday to the game. It isn't alright to wear it out shopping, drinking, travelling, or when picking up your kids from school. That shit aint cool.)

My top's been dispatched! A tiny bit gutted that I didn't realise there was an adults top being sold without the Tennent's logo before I made the pre-order but it still looks fantastic - my favourite for a long time!