S.O.S to Alastair Johnston

muff8

After watching another shocking series of events on the BBC programme, is it not time to call a hlt to this whole process. If Mr green is putting 8 and a half million into the CVA pot, could the fans raise that amount or slightly better and put this to the new administrators?, obviously D&P's time must be over so new adminastrators might play ball. Surely between the various forums, fans around the world and some businesmen could raise them. It would require someone creditable to lead such a plan, and i would suggest Alastair Johnston to front this, in fact i would urge all fans who can contact AJ to do so, if anyone knows his e-mail address, can you send it please? He's the only one who's told the truth from the start, and still is. I think hes the only man capable of bringing back our club.

After watching another shocking series of events on the BBC programme, is it not time to call a hlt to this whole process. If Mr green is putting 8 and a half million into the CVA pot, could the fans raise that amount or slightly better and put this to the new administrators?, obviously D&P's time must be over so new adminastrators might play ball. Surely between the various forums, fans around the world and some businesmen could raise them. It would require someone creditable to lead such a plan, and i would suggest Alastair Johnston to front this, in fact i would urge all fans who can contact AJ to do so, if anyone knows his e-mail address, can you send it please? He's the only one who's told the truth from the start, and still is. I think hes the only man capable of bringing back our club.

What a class 1 rocket/zoomer.

animoosxP.gif

I'm stuck without being able to view the programme thus far, but I'm not sure what it had to do with Charles Green, so I don't quite get the point?

There's nae time to throw a six and start again. If we dinna get out of this afore the start of the season we start on -10 under the current rules and probably -250 after they've had their wee meeting.

Thought part of his remit before was to find a buyer for the club and he failed to do that,failed to persuade SDM not to sell to Whyte,as chairman gave very poor and confusing press statements in his odd visits to the UK.