" Mr Daly failed miserably" D&P statement.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I heard this from someone else not so long ago....

Back at the start of the 80s I worked for a large insurance company prior to starting my own business..and one night the BBC Scotland ran a story on them regarding a payout of a claim........the BBC phoned 5 mins prior to the program being broadcast and on the program said the company refused to comment.........when in fact they had been told to forward the clients authorisation for them to comment on this case.

So why all this running around calling guys liars and conmen , because of a one side point of view.......jees

D&P issued a statement yet they are lying..yet a program that gave sensational news yet blurred the so called emails, then that's alright is it.

Well D&P are not daft they are a big company and they would not be contacting solicitors if they knew the bbc where right.

I said this about Whyte as well but he a menace and will try anything to get money and blame others we know that now.

D&P are different, even if Rangers fans don't trust them they are still not daft and are the best at what they do.

agree when d&p were appointed it would be absolutely suicidal in business terms if there was a conflict of interest as they are court appointed all these so called journos can manipulate anything as for D&P i wont be jumping the gun cause mark daly said they didnt show up blah blah so i will reserve judgement for now

They should extended highlights on reporting Scotland and one bit he's making an accusation and he pauses turns his head up to the left for a few seconds before looking back down and delivers the last line, he must have grown up watching columbo or something it was truly embarrassing.... He's as much right to call himself an investigative journalist as jeremy Kyle does

They should extended highlights on reporting Scotland and one bit he's making an accusation and he pauses turns his head up to the left for a few seconds before looking back down and delivers the last line, he must have grown up watching columbo or something it was truly embarrassing.... He's as much right to call himself an investigative journalist as jeremy Kyle does

He did indeed, and it says it all that I know what you're talking about; that is how obvious and amateurish it was.

Heres this cock Mark Dalys twitter account.

Ask him why he not started an investigation into Dermot Desmond and ra sellick using ebts etc.

And Desmond was in court a couple of weeks ago in Ireland but did u here anything about that in the Scottish media?

Thank fuck for the internet eh?

I have been concerned with the competance of D&P for a while now but the one thing that keeps me believing that they are not in cahoots with Whyte is that they are answerable to the courts and so if they were doing somthing dodgy they'd be throwing away their jobs and possibly even their freedom.

Yep!

Charles Greens next statement should be interesting, he has got plenty of old chat, tomorrow should firm up his take on things.

Are we forwards, backwards or sideways????????????? i feel like that poor little boy whose parents put in the washing machine.