" Mr Daly failed miserably" D&P statement.

Heres the guy that is supposed to be doing these investigations and it's supposed to be in the best interests of our club.

But posts this on his twitter. I don't expect a so called professional journo to be posting this on his twitter.

Mark Daly@markdaly2SFA claim it'll use the courts to recover its £200k fine on Whyte. That should be interesting. He's no stranger to skipping a debt or two.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused but leaning towards duff and Phelps here, the BBC stink in this country or certain people within

I'm much the same, still giving Duff and Phelps the benefit of the doubt and find myself distrusting anything that comes from BBC Scotland or via Scottish Newspapers. The media have an agenda which is to cause us as much harm as they can.

I just watched this. looks to me like Daly is perfectly safe from d&p lawyers. he seemed to say the same stuff d&p are.

He is, which tells you more about this documentary than by any implication of guilt to be found on them. In other words he played very safe; I do wonder why.

Only time Whyte was seen to be panicking was when he heard HMRC was trying to appoint their own administrators!?.this from seniors within ibrox back in February.

Says it all......For me!

Where was it you saw him panicking? I know he applied for D&P to be the admin; but was there film or do you have evidence he panicked?

Heres the guy that is supposed to be doing these investigations and it's supposed to be in the best interests of our club.

But posts this on his twitter. I don't expect a so called professional journo to be posting this on his twitter.

Mark Daly@markdaly2SFA claim it'll use the courts to recover its £200k fine on Whyte. That should be interesting. He's no stranger to skipping a debt or two.

Why...it is fact! He even didn't pay his builders...ordinary guys earning a wage, who had to take him to court!

Only time Whyte was seen to be panicking was when he heard HMRC was trying to appoint their own administrators!?.this from seniors within ibrox back in February.

Says it all......For me!

ffs.....................anyone one in administration would be panicking at the thought they may nit get their preferred choice of administrators....................

Please name these seniors within Ibrox? And why have you only mentioned this just now?

Again please give your experience in dealing with administrators?

Think many of us could have made that - almost all info already out there - just need to join up the dots!

Only revelation was the list of players alleged to be affected & with 'side letters' - for all we know a 'side-letter' might just be a statement of what the loans stood at!

That's if any of it's real - dunno what the tribunal members have been playing at - Daly's got it sorted (or would have us believe that!)

Was this really a serious documentary for grown adults? Where are we now?:a whole year ago Craig Whyte bought the club under false pretenses, but what blow has been hit, what magic bullet has been found, with anyone's fingerprint on it, beyond what is already out on the public domain? If all this publicity and innuendo is to be believed then Rangers is guilty of much more than either is already being contested in the courts, or in the hands of the administrator, or tax man; so where is the evidence, and who are the culprits? If they can't produce any, does that not tell us something?

I have been concerned with the competance of D&P for a while now but the one thing that keeps me believing that they are not in cahoots with Whyte is that they are answerable to the courts and so if they were doing somthing dodgy they'd be throwing away their jobs and possibly even their freedom.

Naive mate, professionals such as accountants make their money from dancing around law and law interpretation/ambiguity! They sail close to the wind...the closer the better financially....adding value by reputation and return!

ffs.....................anyone one in administration would be panicking at the thought they may nit get their preferred choice of administrators....................

Please name these seniors within Ibrox? And why have you only mentioned this just now?

It was the quote from Paul Murray on news night there, you not keeping up?

Where was it you saw him panicking? I know he applied for D&P to be the admin; but was there film or do you have evidence he panicked?

Did you not see the news night interview of Paul Murray there, this was his quote!

It was the quote from Paul Murray on news night there, you not keeping up?

Don't listen to mini, had enough of him....100% tosser and he should know about administrations, as he has dealt with them in the past and would be well aware of the advantage of having your choice installed as admin.

Think many of us could have made that - almost all info already out there - just need to join up the dots!

Only revelation was the list of players alleged to be affected & with 'side letters' - for all we know a 'side-letter' might just be a statement of what the loans stood at!

That's if any of it's real - dunno what the tribunal members have been playing at - Daly's got it sorted (or would have us believe that!)

I presume that the court also have that information on the extend of the EBT; so that might be a revelation to us, but it would not be a revelation as such. The Joanna Lumley part and the weird parody of a French lady speaking English were the highlights.

Don't listen to mini, had enough of him....100% tosser and he should know about administrations, as he has dealt with them in the past and would be well aware of the advantage of having your choice installed as admin.

His view was that one of the big 4 should have been handling this, due to its complexity! He has been consistent in stating his bemusement at D&P handing of this as has Mr Kennedy, both of whom I would say are very experienced.

I presume that the court also have that information on the extend of the EBT; so that might be a revelation to us, but it would not be a revelation as such. The Joanna Lumley part and the weird parody of a French lady speaking English were the highlights.

Quite!

Chuckled at the French accent - I posted elsewhere, more casual racism from the BBC, but they can say what they want, eh?

Seen mini claim this on newsnight scotland.

Not going to read through every post. Watched the programme, didnt tell me anything i didnt already know until the last 10 mins. If their allegations are wrong D&P will sue the arse off them. If they dont they are guilty as charged. My View? BBC are probably correct