" Mr Daly failed miserably" D&P statement.

Not going to read through every post. Watched the programme, didnt tell me anything i didnt already know until the last 10 mins. If their allegations are wrong D&P will sue the arse off them. If they dont they are guilty as charged. My View? BBC are probably correct

They won't, and it will not be anything to do with guilt, but because the reporter was more clever than that: he didn't say anything, it was all there in the implication. In a kangaroo court that is all you need.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the admins are legit the BBC have serious problems, I'm all for investigative works being unfolded but something just does not feel right about that corporations actions, not only recent events either.

what d&p knew and didn't know is of no interest to me. its the fact that they are whytes team and always have been.

that's always been my issue.

Yeah, Whyte fighting so hard to make sure it was them who got the gig made me really suspicious from the offset.

My main worry is they've been purposely rejecting good offers and wasting time because thats what Whyte wants. I'm probably just being para but after all the shit thats happened we have to be ultra vigilant.

So obvious there was nobody on the other end of the phone, if there was, then surely if would have put it on loud speaker.

Would've been picked up on that microphone he had attached to his shirt if anyone was on the other end of the phone, never mind putting it on loudspeaker!! :rolleyes:

I haven't watched it. And I won't be watching it.

I have read the statements online from D&P and Mark Daly piece on the bbc website.

For all the people who think that D&P are in with Whyte, they need to stop and think for a second, use some common sense.

By all accounts, Mark Daly hung whyte out to dry in the other BBC Documentary, (I never watched that either)

If D&P were in with whyte they would have known this, they would have been extremely cautious when dealing with him and people like him

So why then did they give Daly an "off the record interview? pretty stupid and extremely dangerous thing to do if your working for whyte, don't you agree?

Unless of course they were giving the baldy tarrier bastard enough rope to hang himself with, wishful thinking indeed.

I haven't watched it. And I won't be watching it.

I have read the statements online from D&P and Mark Daly piece on the bbc website.

For all the people who think that D&P are in with Whyte, they need to stop and think for a second, use some common sense.

By all accounts, Mark Daly hung whyte out to dry in the other BBC Documentary, (I never watched that either)

If D&P were in with whyte they would have known this, they would have been extremely cautious when dealing with him and people like him

So why then did they give Daly an "off the record interview? pretty stupid and extremely dangerous thing to do if your working for whyte, don't you agree?

Unless of course they were giving the baldy tarrier bastard enough rope to hang himself with, wishful thinking indeed.

they didn't give him an off the record interview.

His view was that one of the big 4 should have been handling this, due to its complexity! He has been consistent in stating his bemusement at D&P handing of this as has Mr Kennedy, both of whom I would say are very experienced.

mini changed his opinion on them as and when it suited him....................eg at the outset, Iam working hand in hand with the administrators to come to a satisfactory cva.....................ffs even in the early days of this he was making it know that he was in a key position. As if the administrators would have allowed him to be involved in their dealings when he was just another member of the public. He thought I will make myself seem indispensable to this process.

Re complexity.....................the emotional attachment to this administration was/is the biggest obstacle in solving the problems attached, and the big 4 as you put it would also have had and been taken aback by the publicity and every move put under the microscope in the press. So would be a fair assumption to say that they would have struggled.

I never watched the documentary.

I knew it would be an utter mess full of errors. Why trust a bitter journalist's view rather than an insolvency practitioner/accountant?

If he got working capital and acquisition finance mixed up then it shows how basic his errors were.

Don't believe a word of the documentary.

I never watched the documentary.

I knew it would be an utter mess full of errors. Why trust a bitter journalist's view rather than an insolvency practitioner/accountant?

If he got working capital and acquisition finance mixed up then it shows how basic his errors were.

Don't believe a word of the documentary.

you should watch it. their is no mix up.

Didnt watch it either, and seems I missed absolutely nothing of actual FACTS.

Ticketus - It is already in the public domain that Ticketus were already partnering RFC before Whyte's takeover. We have used them for a few years, although obviously not on the level CW wanted to take us. As part of the existing deal with Ticketus involved some ST for 2011-12, I would imagine their position would have been discussed in the run-up to the takeover. This does not mean that those at Rangers knew that CW was using Ticketus to BUY the club.

EBT's. Absolutely no proof here either. They have basically got a hold of the FTT evidence (from where, have HMRC been feeding them info?) being used in that case. The side letters are the smoking gun in all this, and while BBC claim to have seen them, they offer no proof. This would have been the biggest bit of news in the whole programme, and they know it, but their lack of proof of these letters can only mean they dont have it. Think about it.

D&P - Doing a reasonable job IMO. They have made mistakes for sure, and it would probably have been better if they didnt take the appointment (im sure they think that themselves!) but I dont believe for a minute they have done anything illegal or immoral. This is just one job for them, one with huge exposure and interest, and they know they cannot take any risks with this.

BBC Scotland - The usual hysterical hatchet job we have come to expect from them over the last few years. Few on facts, and very high on innuendo. Like the CW case, I would imagine it has been very tightly edited to ensure to legal recourse, whilst actually saying nothing at all. It will have done its job though of yet again making our club look like crooks and the bad guys, and those with an already heavy agenda against us will be lapping it up.

We need to be able to read between the lines better as a support. BBC should be being challenged today by our club to show the documents, prove their thoeries, or retract the innuendos. I suspect our poor PR team will suggest it is better ignored as it s too much like hard work to challenge it.