SPL set D&P deadline for dual contracts info

debear

We're well fucked if we are relying on Duff and Phelps to meet a deadline.

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug

BBC Scotland has learned the #SPL has set a deadline for #Rangers administrators to provide info they need on possible dual contracts

No date given for deadline, but I'm told next couple of weeks could be crucial. If #Rangers don't comply, sanctions could follow.

I wonder what that info can be?

Is it .... "send us the details of all the dual contracts"

and when Rangers respond .....

"there are no dual contracts"

We get accused of not complying with the request and sanctions apply.

We're well fucked if we are relying on Duff and Phelps to meet a deadline.

BBC Scotland has learned the #SPL has set a deadline for #Rangers administrators to provide info they need on possible dual contracts

No date given for deadline, but I'm told next couple of weeks could be crucial. If #Rangers don't comply, sanctions could follow.

We are only allowed to field 8 players in every SPL game. That reduces to 5 if we take the lead and 1 if we are still leading with 5 minutes to go

Are they writing to Celtic to ask why they never disclosed Juninho's dual contract?

I mentioned this to a taig at work today and his reply was 'aye but we never won the league that year so it's ok' :rolleyes:

Are they writing to Celtic to ask why they never disclosed Juninho's dual contract?

As I understand it, Celtic paid Juninhos via an EBT as part of his leaving payoff, therefore it was not a dual contract as he was no longer a player, so its a different situation.

The issue the SPL have with ours is that we weren't declaring payments to registered players.

Well done SPL, way to set a deadline.

'Well when is this deadline?'

'Soon! You better meet it!'

'Yeah, but when is it?'

'Don't you be impertinent. Just be ready.'

These cunts are priceless :lol: :lol: :lol:

No date given for deadline, but I'm told next couple of weeks could be crucial. If #Rangers don't comply, sanctions could follow. doh

As I understand it, Celtic paid Juninhos via an EBT as part of his leaving payoff, therefore it was not a dual contract as he was no longer a player, so its a different situation.

The issue the SPL have with ours is that we weren't declaring payments to registered players.

its a different situation yer talking pish the inquiry was set up to find out undeclared paymentsto spl players fact is celtic never declared his dual contract with the spl or sfa