SPL set D&P deadline for dual contracts info

debear

I wonder what that info can be?

Is it .... "send us the details of all the dual contracts"

and when Rangers respond .....

"there are no dual contracts"

We get accused of not complying with the request and sanctions apply.

This !!!

An SPL spokesman stated, "The deadline for the information has been set for the 33rd of Novembuary and we have asked for them to be written in Dragon tears and submitted by Superman riding on a unicorn."

.... And if we don't comply we're DOOMED doomed I tell ye !

Honest question casey with no smart arseness intended, why do you always jump to the defence of the SFA and SPL?

Where have I done that? I was merely pointing out that this wasn't an SPL announcement, but a couple of tweets from a BBC employee.

You're half way to being a smartarse.

Where have I done that? I was merely pointing out that this wasn't an SPL announcement, but a couple of tweets from a BBC employee.

You're half way to being a smartarse.

Just saying, i've often quoted you and GS and accused you of numerous things but i'm completely on your side on this one with regards to Chris not knowing the date of the dealine :lol:

You've been pretty defensive of the punishments they've handed out to us.

In fairness to Mr Cheerful, I don't think we've been hammered either. Even if we are found to have had fraudulent EBTs and we get stripped of titles...........whats the big deal? We have loads and we can win loads more.

Its all character building stuff.

In fairness to Mr Cheerful, I don't think we've been hammered either. Even if we are found to have had fraudulent EBTs and we get stripped of titles...........whats the big deal? We have loads and we can win loads more.

It's certainly a big deal, David Murray would literally deserve shooting if he doesn't already, players, management and fans do not deserve things won fairly on the pitch to be taken away.

As for the SFA and SPL, we've been treated far more harshly than anyone else in a similar situation and had punishments made up as we go along. They're enemies of Rangers and I don't believe that should be ignored by anyone.

What if Celtic sue us for missing out on the opportunity of playing in the Champions League and loss of money for finishing below us in the league ?

Dual contracts? There is no dual contracts. If there was, you would need to be wan real plank and I don't think SDM is that dumb FFS!

This is all show. Stage managed to appease liewell and the rest eh the haters! CUNTS!!

BTW, watched that other pathetic no mark, NO money, Paul Murray bumpin his gums, whinin an moanin. Soor fuckin grapes indeed. If he was a true supporter, he would have kept his gob firmly shut, but naw, takes the opportunity ''there needs to be an investigation? Prolong our pain even longer for his own personal agenda of a seat on the board on a fat cat salary that every supporter will have to pay for! He can go fuck himself the bheggin bastard!

Serious stuff we could face a Fine, Transfer Embargo, European Ban or a points deduction.....oh wait a minute! Bring it on ya fucking fannys whit are ye honestly going to do to us noo, go and fuck yerselves ya f***an bastards!