rst statement re d&p

Good statement from them!

Full independent enquiry in a must now!!

But at the moment we have no choice other than to trust that they will get the CVA done and get the new buyers through the door... (maybe trust being the wrong word)

D and P have a reputation on the brink of being destroyed with the stories that are coming out so surely NOW its in their best interests to get the job done through a CVA.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In the space of two posts you have gone from saying that D&P were appointed by the court, to saying that they were not.

Did the court not have the power to bring in other administrators if they were not happy with D&P?

Did the courts not waive away HMRC’s request as D&P were more than adequate to carry out the administration process at Rangers FC?

So its basically a good idea but pie in the sky then

its the creditors that can affect d&p.

the fact that it was probably ticketus that provided the emails may speak volumes.

d&p must do a cva now or be removed I suspect.

tomorrow will be interesting.

Paul Murray and the RST working away behind the scenes again, trying to capitalise on the tv show.

I don't believe for a second the RST are looking to wait til a CVA is done.

This is just a change of tactic since TBK got laughed out.

Now they are attacking the admins hoping to get them out and someone daft enough to make TBK a preferred bidder put in.

Is there anyone that daft ?

I don't appreciate them fucking about like this during this unstable period.

It's easy to cast aspersions at D & P but it's a lot harder to back them up.

They've made mistakes, but any company would given the task. At least they sussed out TBK's fantasy trip.

the fact that it was probably ticketus that provided the emails may speak volumes.

I do think the emails look like a Nigerian scam letter with just the bit asking for your bank details missing from them.

In the space of two posts you have gone from saying that D&P were appointed by the court, to saying that they were not.

whyte did what anyone facing the prospect of going into administration.he got in there first and put forward D&P to act as administrators for the club...........HMRC challenged this appointment and the Court rejected this, as D&P are fit and proper.

Why all this absolute tosh directed to them , well it's embarrassing that people are doing this based on what.............mini having a petted lip , yet he said many a time he was working with the administrators to get a cva. On the basis of a documentary that was better than a Brain Rix farce. Yet one guy in particular goes on and on and on about them being liars and up to no good.........but disappears when asked for his reasons.

Quite frankly the moaning minnies who go on about D&P would be doing this no matter who was put in to sort the business out.

Looking forward for you getting yourself out there and speaking up.

Statements like that should at least make it clear they can't speak for such a large fanbase.

I want to see how the CVA process goes, I really couldn't give a toss about Mark Daly's dramatics.

And once again......you experience of working within the administration process is what exactly............

choose from one of the following.......nada.....zilch.....hee haw.....sweet fanny adams......absolutely nothing........not got a scooby.......haven't the foggiest..........fuck me if I know.......I read the daily rhecord.

I await your answer tongue.gif

Statements like that should at least make it clear they can't speak for such a large fanbase.

I want to see how the CVA process goes, I really couldn't give a toss about Mark Daly's dramatics.

Typically in the real world a spokesperson only speaks for their organization, not every one who could potentially be a patron of their organization. Amazing that those "brave enough" to step up to the microphone the past months all seem to speak for each and every last one of us when they do.

As for the rest of this bollocks, you can lead a horse to water, etc etc etc wanker.gif

Thought D&P would be out by now after last nights meltdown - what action are people taking to remove them?

GS is waiting for Pickfords to arrive and take all his evidence to the police ,and at the same time the other Pickfords removal van will be taking signed authenticated photo copies the the court.

GS is waiting for Pickfords to arrive and take all his evidence to the police ,and at the same time the other Pickfords removal van will be taking signed authenticated photo copies the the court.

If there is actual physical evidence, i'm all for it going to the SFA and the Police ultimately. Woulda thought they'd have been on that already.

I'm happy to see if they achieve a CVA with Green. Just surprised there seems to be little movement but for a couple of quotes in the press, after people going berserk last night

Thankfully there does seem to be a good number of people who aren't as hysterial as the likes of GS.

If there is actual physical evidence, i'm all for it going to the SFA and the Police ultimately. Woulda thought they'd have been on that already.

Exactly withholding evidence knowing that a crime has been committed and not informed the police..................let's imagine for a minute if an employees of say a mmmmmmmmmmm football club for example had been know to have abused youngsters in his care. Would someone with knowledge of these acts ............notify the police or keep quiet.

I know it's farcical to think of that happening..but as example of withholding information.

What do you suggest?

Seems like they're doing alright to me.

I'm not keen for their removal. I don't think they are as crooked as others do. I think we should be trying to get this CVA through with Green.

Guess i'm just pointing out my disappointment that after a night of utter pandemonium and accusations that they are crooked, there doesn't seem to be any particular movement on getting them out of Rangers. Strange