rst statement re d&p

That word 'if' is very interesting. Two letters, at the beginning of a point, and so easily ignored; except in times when the old reverse gear is needed.

The statement is nothing short of a disgrace, no other words to describe it, taig like in its entirety.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet more sideshows while we try to exit administration. I swear to fuck some folk are so intent on shooting themselves on the foot.

We've no confidence in you, but we want to investigate after the club is sold. Seriously? If you've got a problem then fucking deal with it now before it's too late.

This is getting beyond ridiculous. From TBK's umpteen failed bids, to Kennedy being "the last man standing", to the Miller fiasco and now all this. It's a fucking shambles. I hope to fuck that we have a Rangers F.C. I can go and watch for the rest of my life at the end of all this. It better be worth all this hassle.

Who gives a flying fuck what this bunch of insignificant nobodies says.

What's next - a statement from the Rangers Supporters Association of Mongolia or the LGBT Rangers fans group?