P.R. Campaign

USGER

I went to my first Gers game in 1962 and between 1970 and 1996 I missed very few compeetitive games and when I moved to the US I was one of the founders of the local supporter's club and I still never miss a game on Rangers Live.The passion and loyalty that we as fans have for our club is there for all to see but we must channel this energy into a P.R.campaign or we are going to left behind by Celtic as we are punished as offenders rather than the true victims that we are .

Please consider the following points:

1.No-one with the exception Alastair Johnston is articulating the club's position and someone has to get in front of the media change the narrative.

2.So far we have been,;

a. Fined 10 points.

b. Fined 160,000 pounds

c. Have a one year transfer embargo.

d. Have at least a one year ban fron Europe

e. Face potential:relegation,financial penalties,future points deductions over next 2-3 years,being stripped of past league titles and huge fines from HMRC.

Now asked yourself the following questions:

1.Should an association not be helping members who have been the victims of such unethical/potentially illegal conduct.Even the govt bailed out the banks when they got in trouble.

2.If police charges come forth on Whyte why should the victims be punished?If a directer of a company steals money,do they charge the company,it is like charging a bank for being robbed.

3.BBC showed that MIH participated in the EBTs,are they partialy or wholly liable for the HMRC situation

as we were part of the Murray Group?

4.Are the people who benefiited from the trust like Murray who got 6.3 million tax free not liable to pay tax or is it all falling on Rangers ?

The magnificent march to Hampden sadly had no effect and the only way forward is for someone to launch a media blitz putting forward the club's side of the story and we need a face or faces that can get in the papers or on the tv and radio.Perhaps AJ is the man or M'coist or Walter but it needs to happen fast and the RFF could be used to fund.

our PR is so bad I think that that war may already be finito.

Ever since around 2000 we have been ran amok. (Donald Findlay incident and Amoruso racism incident, can't remember which was first)

Murrays silence policy could have/possibly killed us.

I went to my first Gers game in 1962 and between 1970 and 1996 I missed very few compeetitive games and when I moved to the US I was one of the founders of the local supporter's club and I still never miss a game on Rangers Live.The passion and loyalty that we as fans have for our club is there for all to see but we must channel this energy into a P.R.campaign or we are going to left behind by Celtic as we are punished as offenders rather than the true victims that we are .

Please consider the following points:

1.No-one with the exception Alastair Johnston is articulating the club's position and someone has to get in front of the media change the narrative.

2.So far we have been,;

a. Fined 10 points.

b. Fined 160,000 pounds

c. Have a one year transfer embargo.

d. Have at least a one year ban fron Europe

e. Face potential:relegation,financial penalties,future points deductions over next 2-3 years,being stripped of past league titles and huge fines from HMRC.

Now asked yourself the following questions:

1.Should an association not be helping members who have been the victims of such unethical/potentially illegal conduct.Even the govt bailed out the banks when they got in trouble.

2.If police charges come forth on Whyte why should the victims be punished?If a directer of a company steals money,do they charge the company,it is like charging a bank for being robbed.

3.BBC showed that MIH participated in the EBTs,are they partialy or wholly liable for the HMRC situation

as we were part of the Murray Group?

4.Are the people who benefiited from the trust like Murray who got 6.3 million tax free not liable to pay tax or is it all falling on Rangers ?

The magnificent march to Hampden sadly had no effect and the only way forward is for someone to launch a media blitz putting forward the club's side of the story and we need a face or faces that can get in the papers or on the tv and radio.Perhaps AJ is the man or M'coist or Walter but it needs to happen fast and the RFF could be used to fund.

I agree it has been an unending procession of bad news for 18 months and since we went into Administration it has been horrendous. We need to start a campaign utting the fans views forward.

I think point 1. is particularly well made.

We have been Pissed on from Pillar to post since Murray went silent .

Now we know why he was like that for those years and why he was happy to appease them all.

He flung the Fans to the Wolves and never defended us in any way ,and look where we are the Mhedia rip us to shreds, and pour Scorn on our Club at the soonest opportunity.

We need a strong PR Rep who can handle them with cold hard Facts.

Thanks Murray you Imbecile.

our PR is so bad I think that that war may already be finito.

Ever since around 2000 we have been ran amok. (Donald Findlay incident and Amoruso racism incident, can't remember which was first)

Murrays silence policy could have/possibly killed us.

Donald Findlay was first by about six months.

Totally agree re- our PR or the lack of.

DM wasn't slow in defending himself from personal attacks. but was never interested in the reputation of our club.

Donald Findlay was first by about six months.

Totally agree re- our PR or the lack of.

DM wasn't slow in defending himself from personal attacks. but was never interested in the reputation of our club.

The person on the bbc who said he wanted changes from the top !!!!!! UP !!!!!!!!! gets my vote for PR spokesman.

No one listens to us anyway so why don't we just rip the piss with them all.