aberdeen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working and staying the night in Aberdeen jogged along union street wi my team GB gear on earlier....saw a couple of bears tops....spoke to dollies at work today they hate us I didn't miss the cunts tho.

wow, so this massive scotish club have threatened a total boycott of there stadium if a newco is allowed it to the spl without sanctions, what a devastating blow to scotish football that we might have to do without 5 thousand sheep shaggers. haha what a shower of no mark bastards. :crabflute:

Please be true.......please be true.........please be true............ :drool:

Fuck them. NOTHING would give me more pleasure than seeing them go out of business.

Given the choice between them or Celtic being no more I would choose Aberdeen every time. A lot of people would find that strange but I detest that club more than any other

wow, so this massive scotish club have threatened a total boycott of there stadium if a newco is allowed it to the spl without sanctions, what a devastating blow to scotish football that we might have to do without 5 thousand sheep shaggers. haha what a shower of no mark bastards. :crabflute:

:lol: :lol: i thought they had been boycotting for years going by there shitry home support.

And who can forget the last game of there season when they took 84 fans to killie?

:lol: :lol:

No mark's.

:lol: :lol: i thought they had been boycotting for years going by there shitry home support.

And who can forget the last game of there season when they took 84 fans to killie?

:lol: :lol:

No mark's.

84 fans ?

You are joking ?