So why did Murray get paid £6.3 million?

AlCapone

Not questioning why it was an EBT, Just wondering why Murray was getting paid £6 Miliion from Rangers accounts,was it his 'salary'? anyone know?

He did used to boast taht he never took a 'penny out' of Rangers.

Like the steel tender for the main stand back in 91 that well never went out to tender, the Albion car park sale, outsourcing and now his £6 million 'salary' god no wonder we were in such debt if the cnut was syphoning it off big time.

Now as the owner there is nothing legally wrong with paying yourself a wage.....but dodgy Dave always said he never took a penny out.

To be fair Sir David he did say he never took a penny out of the club.

HE TOOK FUCKING MILLIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strip this vermin of his title your Majesty and we will all celebrate your Jubilee with an extra bit of satisfaction.

Arsehole. :disappointment:

Not questioning why it was an EBT, Just wondering why Murray was getting paid £6 Miliion from Rangers accounts,was it his 'salary'? anyone know?

Cos he could

Like the steel tender for the main stand back in 91 that well never went out to tender, the Albion car park sale, outsourcing and now his £6 million 'salary' god no wonder we were in such debt if the cnut was syphoning it off big time.

Now as the owner there is nothing legally wrong with paying yourself a wage.....but dodgy Dave always said he never took a penny out.

it wasn't from rangers.

correct!!!

mih also used our ebt fund. not defending they guy hes a fucking wanker but i dont think he took millions from rangers like everyone claims.

i also dont believe he put millions into rangers like he claims eith.

rangers paid for rangers via bank loans

correct!!!

mih also used our ebt fund. not defending they guy hes a fucking wanker but i dont think he took millions from rangers like everyone claims.

he repaid the bank loans and technically we used mih scheme.

correct!!!

I know this is pedantic but it was an mih scheme that rangers used and not the other way about ..

Not as confident on this one as the other one but i reckon they have got this wrong as well.

I would bet money that Murrays £6.3m was paid through MIH EBT and not the Rangers EBT though i appreciate they were both run by Murray. (tu)

No doubt to line his own pocket. At the time he kept us happy with his lines of "i dont take a wage" malark. But deep down he was taking money - obviously in an attempt never to be caught.

Same could be said about Whyte? Tried to foul us all by claiming to have paid off the debt to Lloyds with his 'own' money, but really it was ours!

That my firend was no doubt the reason why the scheme was set up..............added bonus was the employer savings on NI and tax.