Where is Charles Green

Charles Green was seen in the Rangers Megastore Ibrox Stadium.on Thursday 24/5/2012 around 4:30 pm the day the new Rangers Strip was launched he was buying a girls Follow Follow T Shirt he was seen putting his hand in his pocket and paid for Follow Follow T Shirt

He will be meeting some tooled up shady gangster in a smoke filled room surrounded by dodgy unnamed geezers all vying to get a vice like grip on Ibrox with their feet under the boardroom table

More to be revealed...... SOON

Mark my words

© Leggo

According to the way some on here would think........................he is obviously in Monaco meeting whyte deciding on the next move and keeping D&P up to date.rolleyes.gif

Indeed and while he is at it he is getting a tricolour tatooed on his chest.

I was in the Rangersmegastore having Johnston No 11 printed on my new Rangers shirt this shirt is ACE happy as could be I picked up a Blue Teddy Bear a gift for someone dear to my heart walking to the counter to pay for Teddy Bear Guess who was standing with two Bears being photographed by a third Bear yes Charles Green he walked towards me our eyes locked we shook hands he told me part of his plan he said we're going to get rid of all the rubbish then he said more I hope it's true

I was in the Rangersmegastore having Johnston No 11 printed on my new Rangers shirt this shirt is ACE happy as could be I picked up a Blue Teddy Bear a gift for someone dear to my heart walking to the counter to pay for Teddy Bear Guess who was standing with two Bears being photographed by a third Bear yes Charles Green he walked towards me our eyes locked we shook hands he told me part of his plan he said we're going to get rid of all the rubbish then he said more I hope it's true

Then yae deepthroated a waen ya midden