What is happening with the appeal against the transfer embargo

Don't know who we'd appeal to or whether it would be successful but think it would be a big mistake to just let it go.We've done to much backing down and end result has been Uefa and SFA taking the piss.With this investigation re dual contracts going on we must show well not simply sit back and be shat upon

Don't know who we'd appeal to or whether it would be successful but think it would be a big mistake to just let it go.We've done to much backing down and end result has been Uefa and SFA taking the piss.With this investigation re dual contracts going on we must show well not simply sit back and be shat upon

True. Maybe just bigger irons in the fire right now though. Don't even know if we'd have the man power at this moment. Appeals must cost too. I'd like us to appeal, just get a feeling we won't

True. Maybe just bigger irons in the fire right now though. Don't even know if we'd have the man power at this moment. Appeals must cost too. I'd like us to appeal, just get a feeling we won't

Get the same feeling but reckon it's a big mistake

Thought we don't do walking away

It's a nice tag line but if we pay hundreds of thousands of pounds on lawyers for appeals and whatnot and they tell us we don't have a hope in hell, personally, i'd be fuming.

Pick your battles. Our battle just now is getting the club out of admin. Then we should consider the merits of such an appeal

i dont think the official ruling in writing has been given out yet.

im unsure wether the club will appeal it any futher and i believe it will end up in the same result wherever we appeal it.

i hope the club refuses to play in the scotish cup for atleast a season but wont hold my breath on that either or a boycotting of away games happening next season.

fuck this subject, makes me fucking sick thinking about how little power we really have