Boycott the BBC

Why dont we add the BBC to the boycott list.We will get Sandy Jardine to think up a list of sanctions starting with not watching Eastenders. That will really show them. Mind you handing back our Tesco clubcards does not seem to have worked. I canny see any superstores being brought to their knees.

Why dont we add the BBC to the boycott list.We will get Sandy Jardine to think up a list of sanctions starting with not watching Eastenders. That will really show them. Mind you handing back our Tesco clubcards does not seem to have worked. I canny see any superstores being brought to their knees.

I can see me being up to my knees soon wanker.gif

You'll see fuck all with your eyes poked out dickhead.

Yer da's yer maw and yer brothers yer uncle

Fucking gypo

It's weird how, as much as it could be a Bear, you just get that sense of it being an absolute midden of a taig anguish.gif

Your "club" will be brought to its knees if we go, you need us, let's all face the facts 00000042.gif

It's weird how, as much as it could be a Bear, you just get that sense of it being an absolute midden of a taig anguish.gif

Your "club" will be brought to its knees if we go, you need us, let's all face the facts 00000042.gif

My club brought to its knees! Do you not read the newspapers about a club truly on its knees. Anyway your own Uncle Wally Smith said that when the mighty Rangers leave for England/ Atlantic league the rest of Scottish football will still prosper. It must be true Wally says so.

My club brought to its knees! Do you not read the newspapers about a club truly on its knees. Anyway your own Uncle Wally Smith said that when the mighty Rangers leave for England/ Atlantic league the rest of Scottish football will still prosper. It must be true Wally says so.

Might be a good idea for you to boycott the smack you absolute tramp.

you come back and comment when you have caught up with us ok wee timothy until then the kids are calling, irelands shame scotlands problem.

I wish you would boycott breathing you utter horror.

Jelly and ice creams for paedophiles

Dont worry we'll be marching HM Queen Elizabeths highways long after your dead (maybe even have a wee party eh)?

Charlie and hookers when bathgate bob dies crabflute.gif

Most at your club are on there knees deep throating the local beast