To All Our American Players

Honestly if the best they can come up with is that it rhymed with thanks then I think all their pens should be confiscated.

No one wants newco but everyone of the bidders involved has mentioned it at some point.

Why not just do a No to Newco banner to stop the words being misunderstood or is that too easy for those noted wordsmiths.

If you misunderstood the banner, I really don't know what to say.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You are full of it mate...

You are too interested in the semantic of the situation and not looking at the big picture.

Facts are we had fans who singled out the nationality of a bidder. Could you imagine the furore

if we had some of the following banners:

"Take your money back... black"

"You ain't getting your cake and eating it... fatty"

"We don't want you today.. gay"

All these messages would be considered prejudice and have no place in today's society.

Singling out someone for race, religion or nationality is not acceptable.

So stopping the narrow mindedness and admit the banner did more harm than good.

Beep beep! :D

If you misunderstood the banner, I really don't know what to say.

Are you saying it has not been misunderstood by plenty including the very bidders we needed at that time.

Are you saying it was not controversial.

Are you saying they were very good banners intending to help Rangers. doh "truck off yanks" doh

If you are then its best you don't know what to say to be honest!!!

You are full of it mate...

You are too interested in the semantics of the situation and not looking at the big picture.

Facts are we had fans who singled out the nationality of a bidder. Could you imagine the furore

if we had some of the following banners:

"Take your money back... black"

"You ain't getting your cake and eating it... fatty"

"We don't want you today.. gay"

All these messages would be considered prejudice and have no place in today's society.

Singling out someone for race, religion or nationality is not acceptable.

So stopping the narrow mindedness and admit the banner did more harm than good.

your off your chump but go for it.

Are you saying it has not been misunderstood by plenty including the very bidders we needed at that time.

Are you saying they were very good banners intending to help Rangers. doh "truck off yanks" doh

If you are then its best you don't know what to say to be honest!!!

Did anyone manage to get a picture of this 'Truck Off Yanks' banner?

If you are then its best you don't know what to say to be honest!!!Y

Miller used it as an excuse.

Of course it was controversial.

Yes, anything aimed at stopping a newco is good in my book.

Did anyone manage to get a picture of this 'Truck Off Yanks' banner?

Sorry my mistake "truck off Miller"

Okay now answer the rest of the post, truthfully if you can, without a liberal sprinkling of bullshit please

Miller used it as an excuse.

Of course it was controversial.

Yes, anything stopping a newco is good in my book.

Thanks for replying

Miller was not the only one to have something to say about the banner was he?

Point 2- agreement hurray

So because it stopped Millers proposed newco it was a rip roaring success was it?

So if we fail to get a cva we should makes banners saying, Mr Green-Don't be mean, and the like.

The banners were pish mate and achieved fuck all and above all else were embarrassing to Rangers imo

A prime example of this is when the Ref gets booed in football at half time or full time. Frustrates me when people do that. :(

This , the amOunt of times some tim has claimed we booed our players off after we've booed the ref off is unreal.

the trouble is people are just making shit up to suit their agenda.

its got so bad that even Carlos is confused.

if anyone's doing something to upsett the American players its the ones misrepresenting the facts.

I don't think for one second Carlos thought the banner was aimed at the players. Regardless of what it actually read, there is no doubt that the banner was extremely insensitive and offensive to our American players. I don't see why there was any need to bring in Miller's nationality into it as part of their 'protest'.

Thankfully Carlos did realise that those responsible were in the vast minority and are in fact morons.

Hey presto, same as my account on there :lol:

I bumped a thread of the idiots that made the banners - it got deleted within seconds - should have took screenshots with the usernames of the arseholes who done it.

I don't think for one second Carlos thought the banner was aimed at the players. Regardless of what it actually read, there is no doubt that the banner was extremely insensitive and offensive to our American players. I don't see why there was any need to bring in Miller's nationality into it as part of their 'protest'.

Thankfully Carlos did realise that those responsible were in the vast minority and are in fact morons.

I wouldn't have bothered with banners at all but I see no issue with mentioning Miller's nationality.

it was in no way offensive about America or Americans.

I wouldn't have bothered with banners at all but I see no issue with mentioning Miller's nationality.

it was in no way offensive about America or Americans.

And the American international was shaken by the 'Go Home Yank' banners which prompted the trucking tycoon to walk away.

'That could have had bad repercussions, but what do you say? A few people did that and it hurt a lot of people,' the American admitted.

And the American international was shaken by the 'Go Home Yank' banners which prompted the trucking tycoon to walk away.

'That could have had bad repercussions, but what do you say? A few people did that and it hurt a lot of people,' the American admitted.

no such banner existed.