boss

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the heats affecting one or two posters minds I think.

GS i slaughtered you for a certain statement you made, and some of your posts annoy the fuckin life out me, so im not on here defend you because we all know that your big enough amd ugly enough to do that on your own, but this thread, from what i can make of it so far, is a joke. Seriously, only admin or mods would get away with such utter pish. A new thread for that, fuck me.

GS i slaughtered you for a certain statement you made, and some of your posts annoy the fuckin life out me, so im not on here defend you because we all know that your big enough amd ugly enough to do that on your own, but this thread, from what i can make of it so far, is a joke. Seriously, only admin or mods would get away with such utter pish. A new thread for that, fuck me.

ach boss is in love. it does strange things to a man.

I quite like having a threa all about me.

getting sick and tired of all the mock outrage at everything GS says.

although I don't agree with all or most that he says, the hating GS fanb0ys are worse.... and more pathetic IMO

I've recently decided to ignore the mock outrage and clever people playing dumb.

its led to some frustration culminating in this thread I fear.

getting sick and tired of all the mock outrage at everything GS says.

although I don't agree with all or most that he says, the hating GS fanb0ys are worse.... and more pathetic IMO

I would have said this a matter of months ago. Hell, I did say this only a few weeks ago. The garbage over the past few weeks though has been nothing but goading.

You are right, we shouldn't be outraged. Frankly, he provides little to average insight on here. The only reason he is so noticed and irritates so many is simply because for every 1 very decent post you'll make, he'll make 5 snide digs at it and drown out any real flowing discussion. He certainly thinks he's cleverer than most and cleverer than he is. When I first came onto this forum a year ago, I had respect for his posting and the occasional sarcastic dig. Now it's the very very occasional good post surrounded by snide and generic digs all over the place. It's not the content of his posting that bothers me, he may well be correct with his grand conspiracy theories. It's his attitude towards others which grates on me. He's a disease amongst this forum. He thinks that nobody is wary of D+P, that all of us idiots simply think this will be sorted out easy as pie and that it is him against the world - only he has the foresight to be wary of people. You know he doesn't have much more to say when he responds with the (tu) - then he'll just move onto the next thread to start again.

I'd say, if he irritates you, you should just ignore him on here. It's virtually impossible to do so though when every second post is a generic dig at something or someone

SWSL was hounded out on here for critisising the manager.

GS's constant drivel about Rangers dying, doomsday senarios, conspiracy crying without much proof and general smart arseness is even worse IMO.

I came around to SWSL - GS could maybe take a leaf from McLachlan's book. There's plenty of room for opinion if it isn't so snidely put across