Ranger fight SFA in court over ban

Jonok

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

think its more to do with getting the embargo halted. not sure going to cas would do that while its fought.

ok, nice move by d&p. hopefully it pays off.

any word from d&p or c green on the cva today?

im slightly worried by green silence the lest few days<br>

I don't think they are too fussed about winning from what i read earlier it means the embargo is put on hold until after the case is settles which could be months, well after the transfer window closes anyway, whihc leads me to believe there must be some cash available for players otherwise why fucking bother at all?

ok, nice move by d&p. hopefully it pays off.

any word from d&p or c green on the cva today?

im slightly worried by green silence the lest few days<br>

I've learned to expect little from d&p on time.

might be today though you never know.

Two boys I'm sitting next to at my internship...

A celtic fan and a motherwell fan.

THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!!!!

Edit: The hearts fan just walked in aswell. Hahahahaha.

If carlsberg did days at work.

Good !

About time the club stood up for itself again, we have allowed our enemies far too long a period of "free hits"

Biased Broadcasting Company next please, swiftly followed by "journalists" and bloggers, time to name shame and defame

I struggle to understand this action, unless a newco and the resulting 3 years out of Europe is a certainty . we must also be sure of our place in the spl if we are wanting to overturn the transfer embargo. if neither of these facts are true then its a very strange course of action . as fifa and uefa Will no doubt put pressure on the sfa to deal with us like they demanded of the swiss fa. may even make other clubs want to punish us more.

maybe green has suggested that the transfer embargo may mean he is considering his position and panicked duff and phelps ?

I really struggle to understand why we would consider bring the wrath of fifa and uefa down on us at this point in time . . . . maybe I have miss read the situation ?

Love it, absolutely. But UEFA's shown before they could give fuck all what courts have to say about them or their members. How many court orders did Sion attain last year? Football, like the rest of the big professional sports worldwide, is above the law. Wouldn't be shocked if this gets knocked back and UEFA steps in for the SFA.

Love it, absolutely. But UEFA's shown before they could give fuck all what courts have to say about them or their members. How many court orders did Sion attain last year? Football, like the rest of the big professional sports worldwide, is above the law. Wouldn't be shocked if this gets knocked back and UEFA steps in for the SFA.

I think you will find an injunction granted by the CoS is not something to be ignored by anyone.

I struggle to understand this action, unless a newco and the resulting 3 years out of Europe is a certainty . we must also be sure of our place in the spl if we are wanting to overturn the transfer embargo. if neither of these facts are true then its a very strange course of action . as fifa and uefa Will no doubt put pressure on the sfa to deal with us like they demanded of the swiss fa. may even make other clubs want to punish us more.

maybe green has suggested that the transfer embargo may mean he is considering his position and panicked duff and phelps ?

I really struggle to understand why we would consider bring the wrath of fifa and uefa down on us at this point in time . . . . maybe I have miss read the situation ?

Ehh.. I dunno but perhaps we are challenging it because we simply think it is unfair. You know? ;)

Is this the transfer ban, why are people mentioning being in Europe. Would be a dream if both got lifted. :drool:

No one is talking about us in Europe I don't think...is it not about the other teams being excluded from Europe by this action?

Rangers start Scottish FA legal action

May 25, 2012

Rangers are continuing their battle against a 12-month transfer embargo imposed by the Scottish FA, having started legal proceeedings in Edinburgh.

GettyImages

Rangers have undergone a period of turmoil since entering administrations

Administrators Duff and Phelps announced the commencement of the legal action against the Scottish Football Association in the Court of Session on Thursday afternoon.

In a statement, joint-administrator Paul Clark said: "The club started proceedings at the Court of Session today in an attempt to challenge the imposition by an SFA judicial panel of a player signing embargo.

"The process will continue at the court on Tuesday and it is the club's position that the judicial panel did not have the powers to impose such a sanction. The club and the administrators are grateful for the support of the Rangers Fighting Fund on this matter.''

:clap:

what they going to do. ban us from Europe?