Insolvency Practitioners Association investigating Duff & Phelps

BAP1872

They aren't being investigated.

The IPA are aware of claims, but have not started an investigation.

Also, they cannot removed them as administrators, but can revoke their licence to practice.

They aren't being investigated.

The IPA are aware of claims, but have not started an investigation.

Also, they cannot removed them as administrators, but can revoke their licence to practice.

Aye claims from the septic minded section of society. It'll take more than unsubstantiated claims to open an investigation. imo

Smug prick that BBC McLaughlin

Can't wait to deliver the news

Can't wait till its all over and they can go into hiding as we fight them into their corner

This is the same little gollum faced taig, that was all smug yesterday when he announced that he had been in contact with UEFA. Just hope these alleged rumours about his sister having fallen out with him, is wanting fucked by Rangers fans to get back at him.

Just seen the statement on Rangers website, fuck knows what to think

I've just read that statement and if I'm right not

Only

Did the BBC make the anti-rangers programme but they went out their way to actually grass us up to the IPA asking them to investigate..wot a bunch of absolute bastards!

They want us dead and Buried and they cannot bare the thought of us coming out of Administration and surviving this.

They are upping the Anti.

I hope and Pray the Rangers Fans who thought we where Paranoid have realised that there are People in High Places that want to destroy our Club.

They want us dead and Buried and they cannot bare the thought of us coming out of Administration and surviving this.

They are upping the Anti.

I hope and Pray the Rangers Fans who thought we where Paranoid have realised that there are People in High Places that want to destroy our Club.

The head of the Insolvency Practitioners Association is a guy called Finbar Joseph O'Shaughnessy.

Its going to be difficult for Duff and Phelps to prove that they have acted in the best interest of creditors but i may be wrong.

they do not haqve to prove anything............the facts will be looked at and they will get the 00000042.gif Administrators can only act on offers reeceived....and surely everyone should know by now..............thqat when someone is made preferred bidder......thaqt allows then to look at information not available to anyone who asks.

Miller decided gainst moving forward after seeing this info.

mini never made a bid good enough to get to the position.

Green has gone a step further as said by himslef and admin that this is not PB status but an actual deal.

So really as this keech about them is because of a twisted impartial pape , you looked like a total prick every time the camera moved in on him, that fucking stupid so called phone call and sammy

The we had petted lip mini on accusing the admin in as much as they need to be looked at immediately.........this very same man that said he was working closely with them to get a cva completed.

So who next after admin......................will it be Jim Hannah ..........or one of the other members of staff that are causing all the problems.

The thing that shall travel with me forever after this is sorted is the childish tantrums from mini. I want to save Rangers.......I don't want the top seat............I just want to be able to go with my family to watch the team play........aye right, so why spend the money he did to sit alone in the Directors Box.

If this was the saviour then thank fuck he never got what he wanted. And it was/is about his ego, then the clubs.