Gennaro Gattuso

Gattuso focused on Gers

Italian ready for Rangers return

By Graeme Bailey - Tweet me: @skygraemebailey. Last Updated: May 25, 2012 10:26pm

Gennaro Gattuso: Looking for move back to Scotland

Gennaro Gattuso says he is already focused on sealing a move back to Rangers.

The 34-year-old has just left AC Milan and insists he has no intentions of joining another Italian club.

Now he is looking to head back to Glasgow, having spent a hugely successful season with Rangers earlier in his career.

The midfielder, who is married to a Scot, says he is waiting for them to overcome issues with their administration.

"My adventure has finished in Italy. After 13 years at Milan I really don't feel ready to wear another jersey," he told Rai.

"I have already given my absolute disposal to Glasgow Rangers. That is where it all started for me and my wife's family still lives there too.

"At the moment they cannot sign players because they are under administration.

Can't Waite for the wee man to set about Brown. :lol:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we didn't have a transfer embargo, that'd make it sound like he'd be here regardless of the situaton.... ironic that we needed a guy like him pre season and now we can get him, but a transfer ban stops it.

If we didn't have a transfer embargo, that'd make it sound like he'd be here regardless of the situaton.... ironic that we needed a guy like him pre season and now we can get him, but a transfer ban stops it.

This is a long shot... but on Tuesday i believe in the C.O.S. we will be asking for the embargo to be suspended until the case is heard, so there's a possibility if we're on the ball he could sign on Wednesday...he is a free agent!

Here's hoping :)

You would think a player of gattusos stature in the game would bring good publicity for Scottish football and the SFA are thick as mince

Players of that stature don't come here anymore

You would think they would see things like that

The only Italian playing for rangers in future will be the guy that runs the local chippy

Hes too busy hangin out the back of your mrs while you sit in the loft on yer uncles PC trollin our threads.

Honestly couldn't care less about Gattuso right now, very least of our concerns.

Did you not see him the first time? I'll tell ya, when he was mixing it and the entire stadium was chanting "RINOOOOO RINOOOO" is was spine tingling.. I know we got problems broham but lets enjoy a football topic for once?

Broon will shit his self when Rino gits him

Not trying to put a dampner on this but please remember he only played 7 times this season because of injury, he is not the player we remember. I'm sure that the SPL is inferior to Serie A but let's not get carried away.

Not trying to put a dampner on this but please remember he only played 7 times this season because of injury, he is not the player we remember. I'm sure that the SPL is inferior to Serie A but let's not get carried away.

While i see were you are going, i have to disagree, this man is a fucking Jedi, it won't matter if hes deaf, dumb and blind, when he plays agaisnt the taigs he'll use his sense of smell!! He'll use the force..