Support your local Orange Hall

Dennis

Not into the Orange Lodge ! Nothing to do with Rangers FC.

Stick it in the Debating Chamber !

Keep politics and religion out of football !

Rangers and Rangers only for me !

That too.

How so ? Pray tell ....

It is so a religion.

It has twisted loads of text from Bible text too to suit it's own ends.... you don't know this ?

Away and find out about that one true light which masons go on and on about and then take a wee look at Biblical scriptures and what it has to say about that one divine light, who it is about and what you should do.

Find out about what that same Bible says about staying Away from secretive societies and what else it says about them maybe ?

also,

"morality in which all men agree, that is, to be good men and true."

It is religious in that a belief in a Supreme Being and in the immortality of the soul are the two prime requirements for membership ... again I ask you ... you don't know this ?

If you do not then fine but don't just come onto a page and glibly type what you did... that's just ignorance. doh

Freemasonry is not a religion. The requirement of believing in a greater being is to believe in god, alah or whatever your religious god is. Please don't post on a subject you clearly have no knowledge in as it offends people when you get it so wrong.

Never been invited to join either the OO or the masons :(

I am a bit like the late great comedian Groucho Marx.

"I refuse to be a member of any club or organisation that would allow me to be a member". :happy: :happy:

Freemasonry is not a religion. The requirement of believing in a greater being is to believe in god, alah or whatever your religious god is. Please don't post on a subject you clearly have no knowledge in as it offends people when you get it so wrong.

No on the contrary see here :

http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/Cults/masons.htm

and

http://www.ewtn.com/library/newage/masonrel.text

AND

Masons are sworn to secrecy, not once, but three times, before they participate in the ritual in which Hiram Abiff willingly dies, is buried and then raised from the grave. At the conclusion of the ritual, those in lodge are told to imitate Hiram Abiff so that they can get into heaven.

and there are lots more links to the same subject and given that I know the Bible quite well I'd say that I am in point of fact more knowledge than most... up to the 22nd degree anyway but will not post such knowledge on here.... this IS religion just not Biblical is all.

So suffice to say... if you don't want to talk about it then so be it but your own statement backs up that it is a religion (read it again).

So given that I probably know more than most on freemasonry if not all who attend these pages then I guess I will not be offending anyone... why do you say such a thing anyway ?

Who am I offending ?

It's a Rangers forum is it not ? The OP made a statement and I merely answered it ? If you want to shhh anyone I'd suggest that person should have been the OP no ?

'' Please don't post on a subject you clearly have no knowledge in as it offends people when you get it so wrong.'' ... I don't see it that way, not at all.... but there are a lot of wee nasty potty-mouths out there using the forum.... reel em in a bit given that I don't use such language with them.

Fair is fair dude.

And unlike masons I don't care one iota if I offend 'taigs' so ftp too then. :crabflute::uk:

Rangers Football Club forever.......... (tu)

and

AND

Masons are sworn to secrecy, not once, but three times, before they participate in the ritual in which Hiram Abiff willingly dies, is buried and then raised from the grave. At the conclusion of the ritual, those in lodge are told to imitate Hiram Abiff so that they can get into heaven.

and there are lots more links to the same subject and given that I know the Bible quite well I'd say that I am in point of fact more knowledge than most... up to the 22nd degree anyway but will not post such knowledge on here.... this IS religion just not Biblical is all.

So suffice to say... if you don't want to talk about it then so be it but your own statement backs up that it is a religion (read it again).

So given that I probably know more than most on freemasonry if not all who attend these pages then I guess I will not be offending anyone... why do you say such a thing anyway ?

Who am I offending ?

It's a Rangers forum is it not ? The OP made a statement and I merely answered it ? If you want to shhh anyone I'd suggest that person should have been the OP no ?

'' Please don't post on a subject you clearly have no knowledge in as it offends people when you get it so wrong.'' ... I don't see it that way, not at all.... but there are a lot of wee nasty potty-mouths out there using the forum.... reel em in a bit given that I don't use such language with them.

Fair is fair dude.

And unlike masons I don't care one iota if I offend 'taigs' so ftp too then. :crabflute::uk:

Oh dear - another graduate from the University of Google

and

AND

Who am I offending ?

Fair is fair dude.

Are you a Freemason ?

Shake my hand ... find out .. :sherlock:

Over the net? Get a grip pal. Reading what you can find on google gives you limited info on the craft and even more limited info on Scottish freemasonry so get a grip so to speak. 22nd degree!! Go to bed