If it wasn't for Mark Daly

What has Mark Daly got to do with anything?

When it was confirmed Whyte used Ticketus to fund the purchase he was shown for what he was, before that there was no real hard evidence. Was of course followed up by the PAYE and VAT revelations, but Whyte put us into administration so I don't see what you mean about us being liquidated.

Whyte is a cunt but I still can't go along with the idea that our demise has been a plan from the start, don't see how that could totally suit him if anything.

All you did was tell us he was a banned director previously and showed his track record re companies going down the pan. Which I could have found out online if needed.

If Mr Daly revealed the ticketus deal and also the non payment of paye/n.i then I would respect him

His latest docu was a sham and his phone conversation at the end was uncanny to Brando on his peak :craphead:

Would everyone on here be still applauding Craig Whyte? No wait, we'd probably be liquidated. You might all think he's a cunt, but he gave a stark fucking reminder to what was really going on, and many blinkered folk still took some telling.

Oh bejeezus Declan that's a cracker :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

All you did was tell us he was a banned director previously and showed his track record re companies going down the pan. Which I could have found out online if needed.

If Mr Daly revealed the ticketus deal and also the non payment of paye/n.i then I would respect him

His latest docu was a sham and his phone conversation at the end was uncanny to Brando on his peak :craphead:

I totally agree, so why the fuck could the SFA/SPL pass the man as being a 'fit & proper person' and now be pointing the finger at us ffs! Something needs to be done about that.

You were defending Daly yesterday saying along the lines of show him some respect or the likes ffs.

I'm sure most of our enemies have said summit nice at one stage about us, maybe we should just have a group huddle eh