Old Rangers Memorabilia?

JamieG54

Anyone got old Rangers items that would be worth any value?

Im only 24 but my dad found some stuff in the attic. A pair of pint jugs celebrating Rangers being Scottish cup winners in 1960 and signatures carved on the glasses.

I was given a sportsmans dinner card/booklet from the 90s and it had all the 9IAR signatures- must be about 20-30 names if i can remember. i probably have some other things lying about but thats the main two i remember.

Oh aye a Negri badge for my scarf ;-)

List away

I've got a stamped silver desktop thermometer with the rangers badge engraved on it. It's boxed and really nice. Think I got it at hospitality for the maritimo game.

Stick it up yer arse (only joking) :rolleyes:

Got tonns of old programmes, ticket stubs, aint worth shit though.

Might be mate . Don't discount it.

The old programme game is a bit like train spotting imo but there are people out there that want them.

More modern stuff, but I can maybe post some amazing stuff I've got later, like a limited edition Ally print (number 51 due to the 51 titles at the time) and the Champions 2008/2009 pack, number 52/52, every player and member of staff got one and one of the merchandise bosses at JJB gave it to my dad who gave it to me (tu) It's got a winners medal and a shirt with a special badge on it (never taken it out though) as well as the DVD of the season :D

Ive got a framed Ibrox by night 1950 print, its from the sponsors dinner 2000 with a engraved plaque, a desk set from the old mainstand seats, and another Ibrox painting all on display in my office, i had tons more but sold it as a job lot on ebay.

The Ibrox by night is a fantastic print that shows our old stadium in all its pre club deck glory, i think kpl fishtank has it as his avater/little photo thing?

A few match programmes from the 1972 Cup Winners Cup run, Bayern being my favourite. Other than that more modern stuff, some nice official Champions League scarfs with all 4 group teams on them. Oh and how could I forget my Grandfathers old tankard.

Signed management and squad away shirt from Sir Walter's last season.

Signed Billy Simpson Rangers shirt.

Entire 1972 team (plus Willie Henderson and Colin Jackson)signed A4 paper from the NARSA Canadian visit in 2002.

Nou Camp menu signed by the 1972 squad when we played there in 2008.

A blue Aer Lingus menu when we played Gornik away in 1980's signed by Durrant, McCoist, Butcher etc and the late great Davie Cooper.

A signed John Greig, Billy Ritchie and Jimmy Miller photo holding the Scot Cup in 1964.

A Bayern (72) and Ajax (73) prog, both signed by Willie Mathieson.

A NARSA prog signed by Sir Walter.

A Northern Ireland top signed by Billy Simpson

A Rangers/Man Utd 2010 prog signed by most of the first team.

A commemorative Bill Struth prog signed by Billy Simpson and Johnny Hubbard.

Plus various signed books and progs.

Got an original team photo of the 1st treble winning team, a bundle of other photos from as far back as the 30's with some signed and have a large collection of old tickets my old man gave me the other week from when he was a boy. Every home kit i've had since i was born in 1990 and that's about it