Gazza

Gillete

I can't believe how angry i am reading this thread. Gazza has depression, a horrible, horrible thing to have, trust me i have had it in the past . You wake up and don't care about anyone or anything and all you want to do is drink, drink and drink some more. Some complete and utter arseholes have been commenting on this thread without having any understanding of what the man is going through. It doesn't matter if you are rich or poor as the disease knows no distinction. The man probably wakes up every morning trying to find the courage to end his life and dreads waking up to another morning....that is what deep depression can feel like. So the pricks who have been having a go at him here should fucking crawl back into their holes in the ground, as you are morons who know fuck all. Plus, putting aside everything, the man is a Rangers legend , and to hear folk having a go at him makes me fucking sick!!

I have extensive experience of what Gazza is suffering from but he's exhausted any smpathy from me. You are the fucking moron, because it is people like you, who forgive him for everything, blame everthing on his ailments, who have made him what he is today. A pathetic shambles of a man. I've seen people with far worse conditions than him rebuild their lives. And do NOT assume that people who condemn him have no knowledge of the subject. I could just as esily accuse you of knowing nothing about the subject. But I won't because I suspect you do.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the greatest talents ever to pull on a Rangers jersey. Gave 100% in every game. We could not have asked for more from him.

The guy has a debilitating illness, a dependency on alcohol. Unfortunately for him he has been surrounded not by well-wishers or by friends but by 'hangers-on'.

I grew up hearing similar stories from my auld man about Benny Lynch and how the drink and his 'friends' destroyed him.

It's easy to sit in sobriety having a pop at Gazza. Me? I prefer t remember him fishing with Coisty or his three goals against the sheep or playing the flute against the scum or him running the length of Ibrox to score against the tarriers.........

Like George Best and Baxter, I believe the drink will kill Gazza but I hope I am wrong.

Good luck Gazza --- oh AND THANKS.

Gazza will always be a hero to me, i remember when we signed him, i was 13 and couldnt believe we had just bought one of the best players in the world at that time :praise:

With the exception of coming on as sub in New years loss in 98 he never played in losing side v scum .4me a fantastic record ,a Rangers legend and always will be ,Hope he finds the answer as always to his demons

I have extensive experience of what Gazza is suffering from but he's exhausted any smpathy from me. You are the fucking moron, because it is people like you, who forgive him for everything, blame everthing on his ailments, who have made him what he is today. A pathetic shambles of a man. I've seen people with far worse conditions than him rebuild their lives. And do NOT assume that people who condemn him have no knowledge of the subject. I could just as esily accuse you of knowing nothing about the subject. But I won't because I suspect you do.

Easy guys ffs We all care and feel for Gazza in different ways but lets not start slagging each other because of our different thoughts on one of our greatest legends .He is very ill ,show some compassion at the very least

Easy guys ffs We all care and feel for Gazza in different ways but lets not start slagging each other because of our different thoughts on one of our greatest legends .He is very ill ,show some compassion at the very least

Compassion long since exhausted. He was my idol when I was younger but he's a selfish, self-indulgent weak man who has caused as much grief for others as himself.

Great player but I refuse any longer to go along with this poor Gazza shit.

Pre and post production eh.

Pish hen, people are hear to see your gash artistically shown with a bears top off and left lying beside you.

Talk is cheap and the troops are ready.

If you are a middle aged guy I will pish myself big time so good luck with that.

Just remember God looks after his own so sunshine and nudity are the way ahead.

The fucking eclipse comes round more often than your knockers are out right enough.

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Nothing there offends me..

God isn't real though, you do know that ?

Unless your referring to Gazza as a god which many did in his time @ Ibrox

Happy birthday Gazza and goodluck with everything in life. You are still and always will still be a hero around Ibrox and you are welcome any time.

Thanks again for your service and entertainment.

Clearly you have no idea of what's involved pre and post production.

If you do a years research I might respond again..

Little knowledge etc..

Not being funny here but aren't you supposed to be 18 years of age? When did you do these years of research into addiction? You seem to have so much in life for such a young girl.

Such a shame. He gave an interview the other week about the run in to the epl he could hardly get 2 words together. I feel for him. I do think the biggest mistake he ever made was knocking back Man U. I think Ferguson would have made him one of the best midfielders on the planet.

Not being funny here but aren't you supposed to be 18 years of age? When did you do these years of research into addiction? You seem to have so much in life for such a young girl.

Your posts never are

My work & the people I work with.

Your posts never are

My work & the people I work with.

What in Tenerife?

As I said, I wasnt trying to be funny I was only asking. You dont need to get your knickers in a twist every time someone responds to you.

What in Tenerife?

As I said, I wasnt trying to be funny I was only asking. You dont need to get your knickers in a twist every time someone responds to you.

I don't

Im in UK at the moment, used to work with a guy in Bristol who now runs Garage Gospel

It's what I work in, we discussed this b4

I don't

Im in UK at the moment, used to work with a guy in Bristol who now runs Garage Gospel

It's what I work in, we discussed this b4

ye we did discuss this, you told me you worked in an estate agents. Thats why I questioned your knowledge on addiction. I cant say that would come up too much while renting out a flat.

ye we did discuss this, you told me you worked in an estate agents. Thats why I questioned your knowledge on addiction. I cant say that would come up too much while renting out a flat.

Day job in Tenerife, includes my apartment..

My main work is in music

Richard Branson has homes all over the world, so you never know.