Gazza

Gillete

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking forward to seeing his interview with Piers Morgan a few months back on ITV but it made me realise how bad he is. Can hardly speak etc. Just wish he had beat the demons earlier.

Pissed me off that programme, partly because i think Morgan is wank and second, cos he never asked Gazza about The Rangers

just come on here cant believe theres negative stuff about gazza on here a fucking rangers forum!!!and this is aimed at the ones wae bad comments im 31 noo i was lucky enough to see the guy play in the flesh SUPERB when yer pissy wee teams came to ibrox n put 10 men behind the ball the man could unlock any defence i just hope the ones who r slating him are perfect or prob havent seen him play raging at that!!so the guy is an alcoholic big fukin deal one word u will never take away from him is GENIUS

Gazza, the man with with the alcohol problem or any current midfield player (No disrespect to anyone who wears that jersey).

I know who I would rather go and pay to watch.

Fucking nutter, fucking brilliant, fucking tragic.

The man had it all and blew it all as well.

How many of us would just like to have it.

What he did with it off the park is his business.

On the park he worked for us and that will do for me.

Always brings a smile to my face anyway :)

Not if he keeps bringing it to our attention it isn't. If he wants to be left alone he should keep his life private. Instead, he wants sympathy, wants to be seen as some victim.

When has he ever asked for sympathy??

Some of your comments in here are shocking, things i would expect to see from a pape.

Fair enough you don't like him but you don't need to keep slating him. :wanker:

Not if he keeps bringing it to our attention it isn't. If he wants to be left alone he should keep his life private. Instead, he wants sympathy, wants to be seen as some victim.

just like your pic horse shite probably never even seen him play where do u get your stuff google or sumfin???

Come on mate, a little bit of compassion would not go wrong.

Sure he makes an arse of himself but I bet you 9/10 he is put in those positions either by his demons or he is fitted up good and proper.

I don't think he courts the media as such but they want him hence the latest advert.

They are ripping the piss out of him, but he is getting paid as well so it's a win, win scenario.

The media choose him and market the product using him.

They research it all and he sells.

Sad but true

just like your pic horse shite probably never even seen him play where do u get your stuff google or sumfin???

Fuck off and learn to spell.

Of course I saw him play you thick twat. I watched in awe when he was an 18 year old at Newcastle, was there for many of his England caps, cried with him at World Cup 90 and the 1991 FA Cup Final, marvelled at him when in Italy and adored him for Rangers.

He was a wonderful player.

Bu the opening post wasn't about that, it was about an advert he is currently doing. And I gave my opinion and offered further comment when posts suggested those who criticised him knew nothing about mental illness.

Piss off back to Viz

I've just seen that advert there!

By fuck he looks awful, so much talent, so many people have tried to help him but he's one of the guys who no matter how many try to help just won't take the help!

A real shame :(

Fuck off and learn to spell.

Of course I saw him play you thick twat. I watched in awe when he was an 18 year old at Newcastle, was there for many of his England caps, cried with him at World Cup 90 and the 1991 FA Cup Final, marvelled at him when in Italy and adored him for Rangers.

He was a wonderful player.

Bu the opening post wasn't about that, it was about an advert he is currently doing. And I gave my opinion and offered further comment when posts suggested those who criticised him knew nothing about mental illness.

Piss off back to Viz

dont give a shit what advert hes doing alrite nothing to do with u or me so shut it and i will defend gazza to the hilt and i dont like getting called a twat as for the spelling you dont check it when yer in a rage

Did you read his book about OCD?

Have you read his autobiography?

Or seen his myriad of interviews?

Its a shame mate, leave it at that.

No point arguing over something we can't fix.

Loved him with the toon as well by the way :)

have any of you guys ever read his books.. have you ever lived with guilt etc etc and on it goes have any of you ever been in a position where every step you take is villified and praised in equal measure... no

how many musicians footballers actors have fallen the same way...

to sit and judge without even half a clue is just pish... he fights an addiction every day and is doing amazing to just not drink... you ever thought with this ad he maybe needed a few quid after his wife took most of his wealth..... ah well I love ya Gazza just like my beloved Gers

dont give a shit what advert hes doing alrite nothing to do with u or me so shut it and i will defend gazza to the hilt and i dont like getting called a twat as for the spelling you dont check it when yer in a rage

Don't post on a thread which makes clear it is about an advert then. And if you don't like insults, don't dish them out then

Have a good evening.

All of them.

youve read his books brilliant so has a lot of gers fans the guy is a legend and harmless unless you have dealt with booze problems yourself or had close ones that have why slant the LEGEND so i repeat who gives a shit if hes looking fukd in some pissy wee ad that i havent even bothered to look at hope he got 20k for it might look fukd but hes no daft mate

AN APOLOGY

Just re-read the thread and, although I stand by my comments about Gazza, I do regret the aggressive tone in some of my posts. An unreserved apology to ALL who I offended.

Truth is, I loved Gazza once and if truth be told his story is probably just a little too close to home for me.

I'll shut the fuck up now I promise. Once again, sorry.

id like to add gazza has now got a collum in the sport newspaper which i will now be buying as sick of reading about some mad bint that made bras in the sun no intrested in what colour her shite was the day before so will be buying the sport from now on as gazza talks more sense