England game live on ITV AD

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commentators and pundits during England games are so biased and full of shit, makes it very difficult not to want England to get pumped just to shut them up.

Tennis is shite :lol:

The majority of them are English, are you surprised they are bias ffs? :lol:

This is why I never want England to win at anything, the media kills me with its biased crap

Tennis, Murray British not Scottish, henman not British but English, football and England is all about the monotone voices and it's 66 victory, cunts can't even make it at the big dance yet if you believe the commentary it's the best team in the world

OBVIOUSLY. They are English, go to Spain, France, Germany and i wonder if they're talking about their own countries winning it... :rolleyes:

Funny that Hatton was British in the Record till he lost to Mayweather isn't it...?

You've probably mentioned 66 (bringing it up here) more than any English person tbh...

If you listen to the commentry maybe you'll realise that they're English, working in England, showing the English football team on English tv. I think you're just butthurt that you're subject to English media all the time because Britain cares about England and the English national team more than we do Scotland (Don't even try and argue that's not true because it is), why don't you stick to watching BBC Alba and rejoice in the Scottish presenters rattling on about when Scotland won the competed in the yeah i'm going to give up.

Point i was making was they are so biased, way over the top, and Chiles is a knob :lol: , if England play well good luck to them.

I'll agree with the Chiles remark :P, hate WBA fans aswell :anguish:

Thanks for the good luck wish as well (tu)

Seriously though, why wouldn't they be so biased? I'm sure if Scotland made a tourny and there were Scottish commentators they wouldn't hold back and would probably mention Scotland beating England in 67 (I think) :lol:

I'll agree with the Chiles remark :P, hate WBA fans aswell :anguish:

Thanks for the good luck wish as well (tu)

Seriously though, why wouldn't they be so biased? I'm sure if Scotland made a tourny and there were Scottish commentators they wouldn't hold back and would probably mention Scotland beating England in 67 (I think) :lol:

All I can say mate is when ever I try to watch an England game, from an impartial point of view, I end up wanting to see England get beat because of the commentators and pundits.

Got English family so I hope England play well, enjoy the tourny (tu)