And the tarriers are shafted every but up.

ray

What worries me is that we aren't going to be punished again as we stand as The Rangers. But those pesky cheating cunts elsewhere may punish the new Ally Special Rangers for jumping the 3 leagues and gaining auto entry in to this diddy league. Which I think they are within their 'rights' to do so as the SPL board have free reign over such things. Isn't this what the SPL meeting (which keeps getting delayed) is mean to be for? To set in stone rules and stipulations of situations like this (which may) come to fruition?

:shifty:

I get the distinct impression that Doncaster is on our side!

He should be mate, its in his best interests to ensure we remain competitive, the SFA also.

They need Rangers more than they will ever admit and I'm confident we will see justice.

What worries me is that we aren't going to be punished again as we stand as The Rangers. But those pesky cheating cunts elsewhere may punish the new Ally Special Rangers for jumping the 3 leagues and gaining auto entry in to this diddy league. Which I think they are within their 'rights' to do so as the SPL board have free reign over such things. Isn't this what the SPL meeting (which keeps getting delayed) is mean to be for? To set in stone rules and stipulations of situations like this (which may) come to fruition?

Bit of a ramble there ...'Ally Special Rangers'?

:shifty: