Fatboy Adam

Zulu

I read the article and he said that he didn't want to comment on whether it was fair or unfair. He said that under the circumstances of the embargo we should tackle it by trying to keep our current players and letting youngsters play.

Scottish media have put a huge spin on it, they make me sick

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on just a moment, I'm completely happy to see him in the blue and white 'V'. He has no work rate, is fat, but can hit the ball from a free kick/corner like nobodies business, perfect replacement for Carlos Hernandez.

+

Feck off Sydney do do do do.

Regardless Charlie's antics just make him seem like more and more of a tosser, few months ago I read about him saying all Scottish players should jump at the chance to play in England no matter what because it's so much better. Him going to play for the Red Shite, has only swollen the kids head.

I think he would have to pick his game up a bit to even get close to being a replacement for Carlos. Hernandez can score goals from positions he shouldn't be able to and he's faster than Adam,PLUS he has can actually beat a player.

I agree with your Sydney statement btw! (tu)

I read the article and he said that he didn't want to comment on whether it was fair or unfair. He said that under the circumstances of the embargo we should tackle it by trying to keep our current players and letting youngsters play.

Scottish media have put a huge spin on it, they make me sick

At least one in the thread had a read of the article. :rolleyes: