Similar obsessions -more hate than love

Having been fortunate enough to enjoy a few of our league and cup successes over the years I genuinely feel quite privileged to have witnessed this .

However watching the recent tarrier behaviour when they won the league it struck a chord - they couldn't enjoy it . The phone ins and forums were full of them banging on about the joy of our possible demise and financial grief rather than their own joy of winning the league . This reminded me of the tartan trannies and how they constantly focus on England and any shortcomings in tournaments and how the enjoyment of this exceeds any ( unlikely) successes of their own achievements .

Basically both enjoy the misery or their rivals than their own success .

Both actually prefer the victim status . The great unwashed continue to greet about how they have been persecuted and the tartan trannies cant get beyond how they hate England . Fucking pathetic , narrow minded losers .

Having been fortunate enough to enjoy a few of our league and cup successes over the years I genuinely feel quite privileged to have witnessed this .

However watching the recent tarrier behaviour when they won the league it struck a chord - they couldn't enjoy it . The phone ins and forums were full of them banging on about the joy of our possible demise and financial grief rather than their own joy of winning the league . This reminded me of the tartan trannies and how they constantly focus on England and any shortcomings in tournaments and how the enjoyment of this exceeds any ( unlikely) successes of their own achievements .

Both actually prefer the victim status . The great unwashed continue to greet about how they have been persecuted and the tartan trannies cant get beyond how they hate England . Fucking pathetic , narrow minded losers .

couldn't agree more, their whole club is based around "underdog status". we are the pride of scotland, more successful a far nicer stadia, while they rot in the east end. they hate the bigger better bullies :rolleyes: We are the people they are the unwanted.

Scotland have earned our right as underdogs - have you seen how we play?

Also we all like a wee bit of banter - but so many people seem to now take every slight with some sort of persecution complex.

- People saying "they hate us more than we love us" - is just an attempt at some sort of moral high ground while maintaining the rivalry of name callling.

I cant quite get my head round the total obsession they have with us. It is actually quite sad.

Just as a matter of interest, did you want to join the Marines or could you not pass the exam for the Navy.... :rolleyes:

I'm a sniper mate , just about to ice that panda that you like so much :sherlock:

This actually crossed my mind after the last 2 OF games, all banners are actually directed at us.

Do they not make banners in support of their own team?

They are not football supporters but beasts who are driven by hatred.

They are not normal.

THEY ARE NOT NORMAL. That would make a great banner :lol: