Gers could have titles seized - Sky Sports News

piratez

if this happens i`m gone on the rampage,we are the real victims of sectarianism,think about the sfa/spl polices everything spells to destroying rangers for good,i will not stand by and watch the gallowgate unwashed gloat over us no fkn way.NO SURRENDER-EVERY FAN COUNTS.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if this happens i`m gone on the rampage,we are the real victims of sectarianism,think about the sfa/spl polices everything spells to destroying rangers for good,i will not stand by and watch the gallowgate unwashed gloat over us no fkn way.NO SURRENDER-EVERY FAN COUNTS.

HULK SMASH

hulk2-786086.jpg

A rampage?

<cr>

Why would you be finished with football for good?

I would loose faith in the powers that be of football.

How can they talk of stripping titles, fair enough if we were match fixing but what we did/supposed to have done has been done by many clubs. Look at Tevez he had some weird dual contract thing going on. Wonder if Man U will loose a title or two because of it :rolleyes:

How can they talk of stripping titles, fair enough if we were match fixing but what we did/supposed to have done has been done by many clubs. Look at Tevez he had some weird dual contract thing going on. Wonder if Man U will loose a title or two because of it :rolleyes:

I lost faith in the SFA years ago but I still follow the club.

Fuck the lot of them seriously, they can try and strip titles, write shite about my club but the one thing they will never get is me turning my back on this club.

Strip title then we go win some more or we count the various titles that we don't include in our world record haul.

All this stuff is just speculation, rumour after rumour after rumour.

At the end of the day, this is still YOUR Club and as our manager says - "We Dont Do Walking Away" - and neither should you.

Been here for 4 years and has posted once. :lol:

Fuck off, Declan.

I was on here for ages before I posted and that was because my son kept on at me about why I just "lurked" It just didnt feel right but once I started posting I got into the habit

Seriously dude, if you're that desperate, just fucking have them. We have loads to spare, and we'll win plenty more.

Stripping titles........I'm terrified, really I am.

This. All our trophies are something to be proud of, no doubt.

But that isn't what makes us Rangers, the greatest club side on earth.

Dunno about anyone else but Id be embarrassed to be involved with a support that was so vehemently pushing this type of agenda.

I am totally baffled as to why there is such a fuss over dual contracts. I understand the point from HMRC in trying to get tax back from us, obviously, but, us finding an alternative route to paying players either part of their remuneration or some sort of bonus scheme doesn't seem to have a particular impact on much of anything.

Therefore, why any breach of the rule should be more than a minor administrative point is beyond me.