Rangers given liscence to complete in SPL next season

its the bit at the bootm that strikes me, we cant sign anyone in administration which is yes fair enough but it does that mean when we're out we can sign anyone? i kno it sounds daft but that wee sentance in itself is confusing

It won't be long before we can start saying our piece properly again.

I think they have all realised what we bring to the table.

And when we get our feet back under there should never again be any room for niceties.

We are on our own now and can never forget it

Any sanctions, head for the 3rd. division. Build new team with mostly kids and in three years time we will have a fanatastic Rangers team. F**K the SFA.

Forget all this tosh guys .The season tickets renewals are I'm told very soon being sent out very soon .Its the top league and for me that's where we should be .If we qualify for Europe next week the money will hopefully come in useful. having said that I think we should still boycott certain away clubs next season .Thats the best way to fuck them over ..The next week is going to be interesting for us

Scotches all those claims that the SPL are out to see the death of Rangers.

Don't be fooled........we will all be herded into a football stadium and then gassed, like in Aushwitz.

Gunslinger told me.

Don't be fooled........we will all be herded into a football stadium and then gassed, like in Aushwitz.

Gunslinger told me.

Poor gunny was later Zyklon B'd by Obersturmfuhrer boss and his 'only following orders' camp guard. :(