Travel Club

rfc_watp

As a current member of the Travel Club I was quite bemused when I didnt receive any info regarding the Linfield game earlier this month, even though it was a friendly, I was still expecting some kind of correspondence.

I was just wondering how it would pan out next season though, if we are indeed banned from Europe, how would away friendly game tickets be allocated? Would the travel club members still be considered or would tickets only be offered to supporters clubs etc?

The club will divvy up tickets on past years details.

They will have them on file so can access your eligibility.

If a travel club for this year was asked for then it would suggest there would be friendly away european games in the pipeline but I would prefer theses to be a home for the revenue generated for the club.

To my knowledge, the Hamburg game late last year is the only time the Travel Club got involved in a friendly, and eventually they didn't send any staff over.

Unless by some miracle we get into Europe next season, I doubt the Travel Club will have any role.

To my knowledge, the Hamburg game late last year is the only time the Travel Club got involved in a friendly, and eventually they didn't send any staff over.

Unless by some miracle we get into Europe next season, I doubt the Travel Club will have any role.

Cheers mate. I wasnt expecting any European away friendlys next year tbh, it was more to do with getting tickets for pre season games. Will have to try get tickets another way it looks like.

Cheers mate. I wasnt expecting any European away friendlys next year tbh, it was more to do with getting tickets for pre season games. Will have to try get tickets another way it looks like.

It would be very rare for it to be difficult to get tickets for pre season matches.

(tu)

dont get me started on the farcical point for hamburg, fecking joke

next season if we are in any country pre season i will be down demanding points for the away games.

Just because you didn't go :D

However, we still should have got a point for Malmo!