Im glad its been deemed unlawful,but with fifa breathing down s.f.a's necks. I reckon we'll b suspended. Can anyone tell me why we were not allowed to appeal to c.a.s? It would've been a damn site easier for all involved!

Suspension was deemed too severe beforehand. Would take a hell of a justification to now go 180 and suspend us.

Backed into a corner, reekin of piss - good luck SFA you bumbling fools

Once again Regan has shown himself up for the small minded provincial executive he is ( Anyone for cricket ? )

Under his tenure an illegal punishment was handed out.

Even when given the chance to correct this upon Rangers appeal the punishment stood.

They Made up a punishment goaded by the hoardes of Rangers haters.

They misused funds by allowing todays appeal to go to court, a decision which I believe will result in the SFA having to pay Rangers costs in todays case ( Not sure on this one but surely this is the normal procedure ? )

Incompetent, possibly corrupt, not inspiring confidence, working in the best interests of other teams, a complete shambles.

Ragan must resign now, for his own good, how can anyone ever believe they are being treated fairly by this shower of useless idiots in the future, they are making a rod for their own back as well, other teams will have to be treated with the same frenzied fervour as the Papal Cabal ( SFA ) have treated Rangers

Get him out and bring in someone up to the job.

Nice to see the media going after him and the SFA, taking them to task for yet again making up rules as they go along.

:rolleyes:

Not much chance of him being forced out when no-one cares that what he is doing is illegal. As long as he hangs us out then he'll get away with it.

Rangers should be going after him and petitioning for a vote of no confidence.

Im glad its been deemed unlawful,but with fifa breathing down s.f.a's necks. I reckon we'll b suspended. Can anyone tell me why we were not allowed to appeal to c.a.s? It would've been a damn site easier for all involved!

The SFA laws do not allow a club to take the SFA to the CAS :lol:

Honestly when FIFA look into this case fully it will be the SFA on the receiving end not us!

Under his tenure an illegal punishment was handed out...

... by a tribunal which he has the responsibility for appointing under the Judicial Panel Protocol. And confirmed by an Appellate Tribunal which he also has the responsibility for appointing.

Regan is finished - or should be.

Totally agree! Dallas sacked for a fucking email and Regan can willfully make up his own rules/punishments and attempt to enforce a charter that directly contravenes FIFA rules and have this proven, very publicly, in a court of law and survive, surely fucking not!