Rangers Fighting Supporters Club - The 1 Fans group we crave.

Dunny_01

Ill Keep this short as you can gather what im going to say.

Lets make the RFFF a Membership club, a United supporters group.

We can run the travel club out of it;

We have ex Rangers like Sandy Jardine, Walter, Guys like Big Smillie & MOnty etc......run it and speak for all of us.

We have demonstrated today how powerful a group like this could be, lets do this !

If we make it a membership club and have a 1 off fee and try raise, and im plucking numbers out the air say, 10 Million..... A guy like Green would offer a 15 % share, we would have representation on the board, we would be part owners of our club, with same stake as every investor in Rangers.

This Can happen easily now, its all in place, if their was a desire to do it, Ill be your first member.

I love the membership plan put forward by Rangers fans on here, the RFFF could implement all these ideas, and maybe one day Ill have that big Couch in the Copland road !!!!

I URGE THE AMAZING AND FANTASTIC EFFORTS OF THE RFFF TO TAKE US A LEVEL UP AND TURN THIS INTO THE RANGERS FANS GROUP WE ALL CRAVE. WE HAVE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED WE CAN FIGHT THE SFA, AND WIN, BUT WE ALL KNOW THIS IS JUST THE START, SO FCUKIN LETS GET INTAE THEM

Theoretically sound, but Dingwall and posse will fuck this up, one way or t'other. Look at what happened to Bill Miller, albeit he fucked off for financial reasons.

I think It's a good idea.

What if it was like a direct debit and say we could have 20 quid out our bank a month. Add it up for a few years then let the fans buy a percentage of the club when green decides to sell us a couple of years down the line. Obviously it could be changed about a bit with maybe a upfront payment then direct debits, if green would agree to sell us shares when we had enough money it would also get the fans more on his side.

I'm inclined to agree with certain aspects of your post and think it has the making of a very valid point. In my honest opinion, for a United Supporters Club to be successful it would have to involve Rangers Men i.e Sandy, Walter etc so that ego's didn't dominate and so that people knew it was genuinely for the benefit of the club and every fan. Plus, our support is very, very fractured and split up so it would take something big to bring people together so I reckon in theory it's a good idea but I still maintain RFFF should be kept indefinitely for it's current and primary purpose.

The fighting fund has done more in 5 months than any supporters association has and will ever do bcoz all the fans have 1 goal no factions just save rangers defend rangers and hopefully keep us going for years to come what we have done is amazing and makes me proud to be a blue nose watp

I think this is a fundamentally sound concept. The likes of Sandy and Walter bring trust and cudos to the RFFF, but the supporters representatives are unlikely to be acceptable to many non-affiliated fans and groups in any new reconstituted organisation. For the concept to get off the ground, there needs to be a fundamental rethink of how supporters representatives can be identified and elected/appointed. However, the concept of membership of a united supporters group is an attractive and much desired one.

The fighting fund has done more in 5 months than any supporters association has and will ever do bcoz all the fans have 1 goal no factions just save rangers defend rangers and hopefully keep us going for years to come what we have done is amazing and makes me proud to be a blue nose watp

sums it up for me!! loving the replies to this thread!!!!

Fighting fund has been effin class.

But after reading the CVA proposal today, I see all these ongoing court cases that are being paid direct from the main pot from Green and am wondering why it's our cash thats paying for the lawyers today.

Seems strange, or are they just taking the piss.

Ill Keep this short as you can gather what im going to say.

Lets make the RFFF a Membership club, a United supporters group.

We can run the travel club out of it;

We have ex Rangers like Sandy Jardine, Walter, Guys like Big Smillie & MOnty etc......run it and speak for all of us.

We have demonstrated today how powerful a group like this could be, lets do this !

If we make it a membership club and have a 1 off fee and try raise, and im plucking numbers out the air say, 10 Million..... A guy like Green would offer a 15 % share, we would have representation on the board, we would be part owners of our club, with same stake as every investor in Rangers.

This Can happen easily now, its all in place, if their was a desire to do it, Ill be your first member.

I love the membership plan put forward by Rangers fans on here, the RFFF could implement all these ideas, and maybe one day Ill have that big Couch in the Copland road !!!!

I URGE THE AMAZING AND FANTASTIC EFFORTS OF THE RFFF TO TAKE US A LEVEL UP AND TURN THIS INTO THE RANGERS FANS GROUP WE ALL CRAVE. WE HAVE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED WE CAN FIGHT THE SFA, AND WIN, BUT WE ALL KNOW THIS IS JUST THE START, SO FCUKIN LETS GET INTAE THEM

I think this is a great idea, the RFFF seem to have done really well in a short time. Do you know anyone who could speak to Sandy Jardine or anyone on the committee to see if this could be discussed. I agree we need a new fans group that people can trust and get behind.

I think this is a great idea, the RFFF seem to have done really well in a short time. Do you know anyone who could speak to Sandy Jardine or anyone on the committee to see if this could be discussed. I agree we need a new fans group that people can trust and get behind.

Certainly do! and im sure we can get this brought up at next RFFF MEETING cause ill be standing up!!

Have a look at www.rangersunite.com

i back this concept of Rangers Unite 110%

but the RFFF IS SET UP right now and is proven !!

implement the ideas of Alex's and we have a major fans organisation which many of us would subscribe to in 5 minutes!!

i back this concept of Rangers Unite 110%

but the RFFF IS SET UP right now and is proven !!

implement the ideas of Alex's and we have a major fans organisation which many of us would subscribe to in 5 minutes!!

Its a set up we all trust and its interesting that Walter, Sandy etc all recgognise it Fuck the Trust back the RFFF

Am I right in saying it never cost us or the RFFF anyoney today

It says we won back " expenses"

Does that mean the SFA have paid for our QC today ?

yes mate i believe the expenses are handed back to Rfff .... result n a half!!! What do u think of this idea!?????

Another fan group, just what's needed and not at all divisive.....

its nojust another fan group read the op..... Trust assembly etc should have no problem uniting under this banner unless they have thier own agenda !!! this is a chance to have a powerful fans group !!!

its nojust another fan group read the op..... Trust assembly etc should have no problem uniting under this banner unless they have thier own agenda !!! this is a chance to have a powerful fans group !!!

Sorry mate, I've heard all this shit before, it's just another fan group, but good luck.

Have said elsewhere that the RFFF MUST continue.Set up a 50/50 club.20,000 Bears donating £10 per month= £200,000,half to the RFFF and half in draws,say 10x 10,000 wins to the members.Would raise £1.2m per year.Big bucks when it comes to buying shares (tu)

Great idea mate, i'm contributing to it on a monthly basis, hopefully for life "Rangers till i die"

I think we should all make a lifelong pledge to the club through the RFFF, something like....

I Jimgers pledge to give a wedge to RFFF for the benefit of "Rangers FC till i die", to take the fight to our enemies wherever they raise their Mhanky coupons.

Summit like that :praise: