Rangers Fighting Supporters Club - The 1 Fans group we crave.

Dunny_01

Ill Keep this short as you can gather what im going to say.

Lets make the RFFF a Membership club, a United supporters group.

We can run the travel club out of it;

We have ex Rangers like Sandy Jardine, Walter, Guys like Big Smillie & MOnty etc......run it and speak for all of us.

We have demonstrated today how powerful a group like this could be, lets do this !

If we make it a membership club and have a 1 off fee and try raise, and im plucking numbers out the air say, 10 Million..... A guy like Green would offer a 15 % share, we would have representation on the board, we would be part owners of our club, with same stake as every investor in Rangers.

This Can happen easily now, its all in place, if their was a desire to do it, Ill be your first member.

I love the membership plan put forward by Rangers fans on here, the RFFF could implement all these ideas, and maybe one day Ill have that big Couch in the Copland road !!!!

I URGE THE AMAZING AND FANTASTIC EFFORTS OF THE RFFF TO TAKE US A LEVEL UP AND TURN THIS INTO THE RANGERS FANS GROUP WE ALL CRAVE. WE HAVE ALREADY DEMONSTRATED WE CAN FIGHT THE SFA, AND WIN, BUT WE ALL KNOW THIS IS JUST THE START, SO FCUKIN LETS GET INTAE THEM

Is this no whit the RST are there for................................

Sorry mate, I've heard all this shit before, it's just another fan group, but good luck.

The RFFF at the moment is not a fans group. I think the OP is saying remodel it towards Fan membership/ownership.

Is this no whit the RST are there for................................

You at the wind up lolol tryin to guage a barrage of comments here.

The RST who cares their Rangers boys but they cant have a organisation that significant numbers want to join.

the RST have never fought our back, from the last media man to the current their all talkers. dont represent me or many others views! BUT

Most of the RST Are in the RFFF and a major part of it!

surely the RST ASsembly etc realise the RFFF has done more in 2 months than they will ever do, and this is because the RFFF even with Mark dingwall sitting thier etc, have the full respect of the fans. I personally think Mark Dingwall does a good job speaking in the media, dont know the man but from what others tell me, no way would i join the RST BUT i would join and invest in the RFFF

Green is inviting investment! Lets invest thru the fighting fund setup and Have a membership fee to represent the fans, run a DECENT travel club and Have respected Rangers men speaking for us when we are gettin slaughtered

If The RFFF Contributors want this i bet it could turn into a massive investor and organisation FOR The fans, no agendas NO nuthin!!!

im gony run for Salmons job fcuk it!!!