SFA Cripple CVA

RWM1216

This may have been posted before but I have noticed that one of the CVA conditions is that we must be included in all domestic competitions in order for it to be acceptable.

After the Court of Session victory today, will the SFA appeals panel really put the creditors at risk by excluding the club from one or all competitions???

In my opinion , D&P have played a blinder on this one and the fans too as today's action was funded by the RFFF.

WaTP!!

Edit: Sorry - missed out a question mark on topic! Admin please edit

This may have been posted before but I have noticed that one of the CVA conditions is that we must be included in all domestic competitions in order for it to be acceptable.

After the Court of Session victory today, will the SFA appeals panel really put the creditors at risk by excluding the club from one or all competitions???

In my opinion , D&P have played a blinder on this one and the fans too as today's action was funded by the RFFF.

WaTP!!

Edit: Sorry - missed out a question mark on topic! Admin please edit

Its ok you made it up with the three on the other question, bad choice of title my friend i nearly shit my self :lol:

Thanks for posting this for every clatty bheggar visiting on here

I expect the record etc to run this tmrw

Wasn't my intention Gillete - I just think it puts the club in a stronger position because the SFA are royally fucked if the do go down this route. I'm sure HMRC, for example, wouldn't be too impressed if they ended up with fuck all if the appeals panel decide to "make an example" of us in this respect.

Wasn't my intention Gillete - I just think it puts the club in a stronger position because the SFA are royally fucked if the do go down this route. I'm sure HMRC, for example, wouldn't be too impressed if they ended up with fuck all if the appeals panel decide to "make an example" of us in this respect.

It's cool mate

Who knows what way it would go anyway

It's all a guessing game

Yup funded by the RFFF -- and we get the money back!

The SFA are f*cked on this imho. They can try and kick us out of the Cup... but... do they have the balls? Look at the lost revenue for everyone involved. They maxed out the fine as well..so they can't even increase that.

Incompetents does not begin to describe this lot.

It's been a good day!

Its ok you made it up with the three on the other question, bad choice of title my friend i nearly shit my self :lol:

I know - sorry! I cannot seem to edit the topic title now.

Should say "SFA to Cripple CVA?"

doh!

You don't seem to be taking today's judgement very well at all.

Me - I'm happier than a dog with two cocks!! The post was supposed to be positive but I made a right cunt of it!